Whats the meaning of Jaceylka dhabta

Status
Not open for further replies.
''dhab'' is from reer waqqoyi no one says ''dhab'' for truth in mudug
I have to go somewhere so I don't have the time to argue about something I really don't care that much about. You'll find out that some people in Somalia use dhab as true someday. I give up :noneck:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I have to go somewhere so I don't have the time to argue about something I really don't care that much about. You'll find out that some people in Somalia use dhab as true someday. I give up :noneck:
You need dhaqan ceelis nacaala
dhoqon caadi badtahay

You need dhaqan ceelis nacaala
dhoqon caadi badtahay
What's wrong with you caayda naga dhaaf I don't need dhaqan celis fym. I am 100% right you're full of madax adeeg. Arguing with women is the dumbest thing cos they gotta win soo ma aha :mjlol: it's surprising that you don't know a basic Somali word when you gee up in Somalia or are you arguing for the sake of arguing?:snoop::ohlord:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
What's wrong with you caayda naga dhaaf I don't need dhaqan celis fym. I am 100% right you're full of madax adeeg. Arguing with women is the dumbest thing cos they gotta win soo ma aha :mjlol: it's surprising that you don't know a basic Somali word when you gee up in Somalia or are you arguing for the sake of arguing?:snoop::ohlord:
no
all im saying is qof wareersanbadtahay bes hadalka naga jooji
and you're saying im stubborn

you give me brain aneurysm habaar badana adigu

why are you even arguing me still you ****** :susp:
You're the stubborn one giving me a headache every time I stop discussing you continue to quote me. I'm getting ready to leave nacalaa iga jooji rabshada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts