Whats the meaning of Jaceylka dhabta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another random question since y'all be eating each other regarding one simple word. Am i the only one who has a hard time listening to somali songs and understanding all the words without looking up the lyrics?

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Another random question since y'all be eating each other regarding one simple word. Am i the only one who has a hard time listening to somali songs and understanding all the words without looking up the lyrics?
I don't listen to Somali music that much. The new shit is full of auto tune. The old music is easier to understand.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"

It's normal to look up or wonder what a certain word or phrase is in songs, in any language, but yes it's probably just you and your fish and chips folks as well as those who suffer from Hodan Naleye syndrome that find it difficult to understand Somali songs, some do it willingly!

It's normal to look up or wonder what a certain word or phrase is in songs, in any language, but yes it's probably just you and your fish and chips folks as well as those who suffer from Hodan Naleye syndrome who find it difficult to understand Somali songs, some do it willingly!

I mean I'm probably part of the former group rather than suffering Hodan Naleye syndromka. Was trying to listen to farhiya fiskas song daadihi jaceylka this morning and didn't understand more than 30% of the song :mjcry:

Found the lyrics to the song and would love if you could explain a couple of words to me. Am i understanding the title Daadihi jaceylka correct as "flood of love" horta?

Dareenkeyga caashaqu
hooy adigu ku doortee
inanyahow daraada
adaa ku cudhaan ahee

Indhaheygu deymada
marna kaama daalan
hoostaa ma dalaan
wey kugu il doogsadaan

Adna ha igu dhiganinee
howsha dabac nafteydoo
daadihi daadihi
daadihi jaceylka

Macaan ha igu dhiganinee
howsha dabac nafteydoo
daadihi daadihi
daadihi jaceylka

Dadku wey ila yaabaan
hooy anigoo dumar ahoo
damaq iyo xanuun dartaa
adi ku daydayaayee

Waxa ii dabiibaa
dawo ii ahaan karaa
doodaada hadalkee
soo durug macaanoow

Oo ha igu dhiganinee
howsha dabac nafteydoo
daadihi daadihi
daadihi jaceylka

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Dhab means exact. Jaceylka dhabta means true love. Try to tell me I'm wrong nacalaa
no he confused dhab with dab like i did
reality means dhab ask your parents yourself

SAX = CORRECT OR EXACT
RUUN = TRUTH
DHAB = REALITY

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
no he confused dhab with dab like i did
reality means dhab ask your parents yourself

SAX = CORRECT OR EXACT
RUUN = TRUTH
DHAB = REALITY
I did and they said "waa dhab" means it's correct/true. My uncle just said dhab is similar to run. If you need proof go on google nacalaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending