What's the longest you haven't had a shower

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Speaking of shower...There was this arab girl who said I can’t take shower until my period is over. :susp: :vqbuyv0: They apparently have this idea that if you shower especially with warm water during your period you’ll damage your inner organs. I thought she was joking at first but I got it confirmed from her landsmen they were saying omg you’re crazy you need to take care of your body don’t shower.
Now this led me to think maybe...Is this the reason why the Jewish men made their women leave the house when they are on their period...unclean?:faysalwtf:

Alluring

Sayonara
Speaking of shower...There was this arab girl who said I can’t take shower until my period is over. :susp: :vqbuyv0: They apparently have this idea that if you shower especially with warm water during your period you’ll damage your inner organs. I thought she was joking at first but I got it confirmed from her landsmen they were saying omg you’re crazy you need to take care of your body don’t shower.
Now this led me to think maybe...Is this the reason why the Jewish men made their women leave the house when they are on their period...unclean?:faysalwtf:
I feel sick

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I mean it’s uncomfortable taking a shower while on your period. you have to run to the tub while blood rushes out and you don’t know when it’ll start back up again. But idk what’s wrong with her, period blood smells after a while. She needs to shower every 2 days at least

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP

It's best not to shower the first 2 to 3 days. I remember reading a medical journal about it.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
I feel sick
What is more sickening is their obsession with keeping the hymen intact, a friend of her was having severe pains and her parents denied her from seeking a professional help aka a gynecologist. Guess what? It turned out she had cervical cancer and had to do surgery.

I mean it’s uncomfortable taking a shower while on your period. you have to run to the tub while blood rushes out and you don’t know when it’ll start back up again. But idk what’s wrong with her, period blood smells after a while. She needs to shower every 2 days at least
I don’t feel anything literally it takes me by surprise everytime, so showering is not an issue for me in fact it calls my breasts down.
It's best not to shower the first 2 to 3 days. I remember reading a medical journal about it.
If you can find that article let me know please:nvjpqts:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@SOULSEARCHING walaahi if u showered 3 times a day, your depression will be gone. Or u could drink alcohol

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
@SOULSEARCHING walaahi if u showered 3 times a day, your depression will be gone. Or u could drink alcohol

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
CFA12652-A3EF-4BF6-9C25-36473D28D7DC.jpeg

I was watching this j*reer female YouTube video and the comment section was filled with j*reer women saying they didn’t shower for a couple of months after they get their hair done.
giphy.gif

Trending