What's the hardest drug you have ever taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Yeah you get weezy when you eat em. How much grams did you eat
I think it was like 1.5-2? I didn't even feel anything for like 30 minutes, then all of a sudden everything starts moving on its own. It was like the floor was moving underneath me, lol. It took all of my focus to just walk straight. :damedamn:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I think it was like 1.5-2? I didn't even feel anything for like 30 minutes, then all of a sudden everything starts moving on its own. It was like the floor was moving underneath me, lol. It took all of my focus to just walk straight. :damedamn:
Bruh you didnt trip much i ate 4 grams and my boys walked through a park. I swear i thought i was at narnia. Everything was like morphing and made me think of life differently.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
DMT....I did it with some becky i used to know...wallahi i thought she poisoned me because you literally feel like your soul leaves your body

Other then that weed and liquor(sometimes)

On my to do list , I want to communicate with those entities

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Tell us more.

LSD is like a reset button for your brain, everything you learnt as a child gets deleted, you realise that everything you are is simply a reflection of society's values and morals. And thats when you realise everyone is the same at their core. wish i could go back to my first time life hasnt been the same since

VixR

Veritas
LSD is like a reset button for your brain, everything you learnt as a child gets deleted, you realise that everything you are is simply a reflection of society's values and morals. And thats when you realise everyone is the same at their core. wish i could go back to my first time life hasnt been the same since
I know someone who positively categorizes their life as pre- and post-LSD. What's shocking to me is how different the experiences seem to be based on seemingly nothing. How much did u take?

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I know someone who positively categorizes their life as pre- and post-LSD. What's shocking to me is how different the experiences seem to be based on seemingly nothing. How much did u take?

Yeah that's normal anyone who has taken LSD will say that it's life changing, you won't look at the world the same anymore , the dose that really made me experience everything it has to offer was 200ug , I felt the interconnectedness of everything , the sum of the universe. Now tell me how you can come back the same after that.

I would go as far as saying your first psychedelic experience is as important as the first time you have sex or fall in love. You become much more Carefree , your self worth is no longer defined by others around you, it helped me get over a vindictive psycho ex realised she was insane and it wasn't all my fault .

Status
Not open for further replies.