What's the hardest drug you have ever taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red herring. Can you provide me a peer review source that states consuming DMT causes psychosis? Assuming you don't have underlying mental illnesses
I didn't say DMT causes psychosis. Even if I did, it wouldn't make sense for you to request that any evidence I provide supporting this claim should be concerning persons not predisposed to mental illness. You don't know yourself whether the person hearing the taunting voices is predisposed to mental illness or not, so it's strange that you would make this qualification. People get so defensive about their drugs of choice!

Mike Hunt

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Well i apologize if i came across as defensive it wasn't my intent, and DMT isn't my drug of choice I've only tried it once.
I'm just speaking from my own personal experience with the drug.

Mike Hunt said:
Try it for yourself and see, it has less side effects then most psychedelic drugs, from experience i can tell you, life will never be in the same for you(in a good way)

NoName said:
I have no doubt that what you say is true. It's only the taunting voices that I don't believe to be benign.

All i'm saying is you're drawing conclusions from other people's experiences, if you haven't personally tried it then what you believe the taunting voices to be would be inconsequential...would you agree?

All i'm saying is you're drawing conclusions from other people's experiences, if you have personally tried it then what you believe the taunting voices to be would be inconsequential...would you agree?
I can't say I agree because I don't understand what you mean by the bit I bolded.

*haven't is what i meant
I don't believe that one has to try it and experience the taunting voices for himself to have a valid opinion on it. Scientific researchers have their own stances on auditory hallucinations by studying other people's experiences. My point was that while hearing voices is normal, even when one is not on any drugs, my understanding is that it's not considered normal to hear taunting ones, even when one is under the influence of drugs, and that they indicate psychosis. This is based on what I've read in the literature where taunting/hostile voices are very well studied.

Well i apologize if i came across as defensive it wasn't my intent, and DMT isn't my drug of choice I've only tried it once.
I'm just speaking from my own personal experience with the drug.

Mike Hunt said:
Try it for yourself and see, it has less side effects then most psychedelic drugs, from experience i can tell you, life will never be in the same for you(in a good way)

NoName said:
I have no doubt that what you say is true. It's only the taunting voices that I don't believe to be benign.

All i'm saying is you're drawing conclusions from other people's experiences, if you haven't personally tried it then what you believe the taunting voices to be would be inconsequential...would you agree?

Where can someone buy or get this?
:cosbyhmm:

Also did you see things? Speak to things? :cosbyhmm:

Mike Hunt

Most Uni campuses.
You can make it yourself also, but if you haven't took chem before i wouldn't suggest it.

My trip was weird as hell. I seen some abnormal entities, and most of the time i just listened to what they were saying.

Most Uni campuses.
You can make it yourself also, but if you haven't took chem before i wouldn't suggest it.

My trip was weird as hell. I seen some abnormal entities, and most of the time i just listened to what they were saying.

Hmmmm I want to try it.....:lolbron:

What did they say to you? And what did they look like? Tell me EVERYTHING

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir

DMT, like many other psychedelics can have you experience other a good trip or bad. DMT however is known for changing people's outlook on life.

Best to be informed on risks and benefits of drugs.
:ehh:

Mike Hunt

It was a while ago, so if i try to explain it detail i would be lying but....it literally felt like my soul left my body to some weird ass world. Then three weird shaped faces appeared started to talk about some next level stuff.

DMT, like many other psychedelics can have you experience other a good trip or bad. DMT however is known for changing people's outlook on life.

Best to be informed on risks and benefits of drugs.
:ehh:

Nah I was joking... I don't want a mind changing experience that's crazy

I'm not that adventurous

It was a while ago, so if i try to explain it detail i would be lying but....it literally felt like my soul left my body to some weird ass world. Then three weird shaped faces appeared started to talk about some next level stuff.

Do you remember what they were talking to you about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending