What's the hardest drug you have ever taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Hunt

Astra incliant sed non obligant
I've been offered adderal. FHHUUUCK THAT that the same family of ritinal. I don't have ADHD. But I'm considering others those. Just a one off

It was the thing back in my uni days during exams....that shit gave me more focus then when you play the scary maze game.

I just went through this post and I'm clutching my peals lmaooo :dead: Never would've expected it :deadmanny:

I'm a gaal and I'm more miskeen than some of you :damedamn:

Horta alcohol is classified as a drug right? :patrice:

adderall, and alcohol.

i dont do either anymore. i had a wild ass youth though lmao. just weed

ETA: Lean as well. i want to try shrooms one day though.

What psychosis ? Do you know what dmt is his experience is typical of the dmt experience
Hearing taunting voices is one of the first signs of drug-induced psychosis. Even neurotypical people can have auditory hallucinations, but hearing taunting voices usually indicates psychosis (even if the person is high). Some people hear it only when they're tripping at first, but then it becomes persistent even when they're not high - sometimes for months, or even permanently. If you don't believe me, you can ask a doctor.

Last edited:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Hearing taunting voices is one of the first signs of drug-induced psychosis. Even neurotypical people can have auditory hallucinations, but hearing taunting voices usually indicates psychosis (even if the person is high). Some people hear it only when they're tripping at first, but then it becomes persistent even when they're not high - sometimes for months, or even permanently. If you don't believe me, you can ask a doctor.

You don't simply hear them you see them, they point and laugh at you , btw during the trip you're not in this reality, do some more research before coming to conclusions

You don't simply hear them you see them, they point and laugh at you , btw during the trip you're not in this reality, do some more research before coming to conclusions
LOL @ btw during the trip you're not in this reality.

Stop taking drugs if you're actually this deluded!

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
LOL @ btw during the trip you're not in this reality.

Stop taking drugs if you're actually this deluded!

You do it then come back and try explain what you went through

Read The Spiritt molecule by Dr Rick strassman he administed dmt to willing participants during a university project

You do it then come back and try explain what you went through
Because you're fucking tripping, and possibly even psychotic from what you have said. This isn't easy to convert to normal experience, but it doesn't mean you have been sent to an alternate reality. All this mumbo jumbo about gaining access to other dimensions was created by people trying to 'normalise' the tripping experience. It has absolutely zero basis in science.

Mike Hunt

Because you're fucking tripping, and possibly even psychotic from what you have said. This isn't easy to convert to normal experience, but it doesn't mean you have been sent to an alternate reality. All this mumbo jumbo about other dimensions was created by people trying to 'normalise' the tripping experience. It has absolutely zero basis in science.

Try it for yourself and see, it has less side effects then most psychedelic drugs

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Because you're fucking tripping, and possibly even psychotic from what you have said. This isn't easy to convert to normal experience, but it doesn't mean you have been sent to an alternate reality. All this mumbo jumbo about gaining access to other dimensions was created by people trying to 'normalise' the tripping experience. It has absolutely zero basis in science.

It's like trying to explain love to someone who has never been in love . Do it I guarantee you won't be this skeptical anymore

Try it for yourself and see, it has less side effects then most psychedelic drugs, from experience i can tell you, life will never be in the same for you(in a good way)
I have no doubt that what you say is true. It's only the taunting voices that I don't believe to be benign.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I have no doubt that what you say is true. It's only the taunting voices that I don't believe to be benign.

No one said all trips are good , they reflect the life you live , if you're a shitty person believe me you're in for a hell of a ride .

You'll never really know until you try , you're argument is based off other people's experiences,
No, I haven't tried this particular drug. But I've experienced things that I actually believe to be beyond the power of human description. I actually had an out of body experience accompanied by a life review (which is what people have in near death experiences)! This is why I said 'that shit changes you' when I was replying to you having had an out of body experience. But that taunting voices who usually speak of the subject in third person (commentary and command auditory hallucinations) are a sign of psychosis is a scientifically well-established fact.

Last edited:

Mike Hunt

No, I haven't tried this particular drug. But I've experienced things that I actually believe to be beyond the power of human description. I actually had an out of body experience accompanied by a life review (which is what people have in near death experiences)! This is why I said 'that shit changes you' when I was replying to you having had an out of body experience. But that taunting voices who usually speak of the subject in third person (commentators and commanders as physicians call them) are a sign of psychosis is scientifically well-established.

Strawman. Can you provide me a peer review source that states consuming DMT causes psychosis? Assuming you don't have underlying mental illnesses

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending