What's the deadline for a farax to marry in your opinion

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
When they're at the right frame of mind, with the right partner and financially secure enough to make that leap.

Marriage is only a recommended Sunnah, it's not wajib/must. It becomes a must when your too horny and your afraid of sinning. Some of us Farax's value peace of mind instead of a drama-filled, baby-making pussy- powered tornado making a mess in our lives. Freedom is priceless.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
There no deadline just social pressure

I've never fell in love before, there have been women who I've really liked but that as far as it goes and I have a low libido for a man, I've also only chased after women because of social pressure. All the pressure I felt to settle down have been external

When Allah wills it.

For the "there is no deadline for men" posters. This is not true if you are talking about having children.

Male fertility is not eternal, research has shown that the quality declines and so does fertility with age. The likelihood of miscarriage, fetal death and abnormal pregnancies increases the older a man is. Just because a few odays have children in their old age, doesn't mean their offspring are normal or healthy.

These are a few facts from different health websites and studies pertaining male fertility:

-Most men make millions of new sperm every day, but men older than 40 have fewer healthy sperm than younger men

-Male fertility generally starts to reduce around age 40 to 45 years when sperm quality decreases
. Increasing male age reduces the overall chances of pregnancy and increases time to pregnancy (the number of menstrual cycles it takes to become pregnant) and the risk of miscarriage and fetal death.

-80 healthy male participants which concluded that ‘age-related increases in sperm DNA damage predict that men who delay fatherhood may have increased risks of unsuccessful and abnormal pregnancies as a consequence of fertilisation with damaged sperm.’

a large population-based study in the United Kingdom. Surveys from 8559 pregnancies were used to determine the effect of age on time to pregnancy. After adjusting for female age, conception during a 12-month period was 30% less likely for men over age 40 years as compared with men younger than age 30 years.

Based on this, the researchers of the study noted that irrespective of the woman's age, the chance of conceiving reduces in men over the age of 34

Last edited:
Men don't expire, so I guess when you have the means to do so

She just called my aabo homosexual for having married my hooyo at 32. I usually like her as a member so I'm perplexed right here, saxiib.

:kanyehmm:
Somali women tend to call dudes who don't marry by their late 20s homos lmao, seen it many times

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
images.jpeg-56.jpg

She just called my aabo homosexual for having married my hooyo at 32. I usually like her as a member so I'm perplexed right here, saxiib.

:kanyehmm:
Lol our parents generation doesn't count, they were going through struggles and civil war so I don't blame them for not prioritising marriage. Your aabo is good wll.:drakelaugh:

World

VIP
Marriage is only a recommended Sunnah, it's not wajib/must. It becomes a must when your too horny and your afraid of sinning. Some of us Farax's value peace of mind instead of a drama-filled, baby-making pussy- powered tornado making a mess in our lives. Freedom is priceless.
That’s the dumbest thing I’ve heard, how are you criticising marriage and in the same paragraph saying it’s a sunnah and that our religion recommends it? You think you know better than Allah?

Trending