What's the deadline for a farax to marry in your opinion

Quite a bit of laangabnimo is being spread around in this thread. I know and understand that it's qadr but it requires effort and hard work to obtain.

Usually, a man's biggest regret later in life is failing to cultivate/nurture his relationships with the women in his life. Choose carefully because it could be the best or worst decision you'll ever make.

With that being said, 18 is preferable.

There no deadline just social pressure

I've never fell in love before, there have been women who I've really liked but that as far as it goes and I have a low libido for a man, I've also only chased after women because of social pressure. All the pressure I felt to settle down have been external

Do you have low libido or are you comparing yourself to others who are putting on a front?

I notice you’re one-of the few posters who marched to the beat of their own drum. You seem to not care about fitting into any boxes whereas most men are desperate to fit in and be accepted with their male peers.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
That’s the dumbest thing I’ve heard, how are you criticising marriage and in the same paragraph saying it’s a sunnah and that our religion recommends it? You think you know better than Allah?
That’s what happens when you see women as baby machines and parenting as a “womens job”.
The likes of @ReerVanCadde are not marriage material, they are the store bought pre-made deadbeats that you divorce after 6 months.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Most 25-35 Somali men I know are unmarried. There are many reasons for it: gay, small manhood, shyness, ugly, low income (vast majority of them), immature who still think they're in high school, afraid of commitment, etc.

I don't think deadlines are helpful for these people.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
There is no deadline. I have seen women and men married as many times as Elizabeth Taylor.

Also ignore the bland and nearly bidar ridden talking out of the side of their mouth claiming women are expired. Most of these doqons you'd never give a chance to no matter what your age.
giphy.gif

Personality adjustments are rare for their ilk which is their biggest encumbrance.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Most 25-35 Somali men I know are unmarried. There are many reasons for it: gay, small manhood, shyness, ugly, low income (vast majority of them), immature who still think they're in high school, afraid of commitment, etc.

I don't think deadlines are helpful for these people.
Ummm you really projecting here.
Most Somali Men in their 20s are not gay/small dicked/ low income.
is this a euro somali thing?
:heh:

There is no deadline. I have seen women and men married as many times as Elizabeth Taylor.

Also ignore the bland and nearly bidar ridden talking out of the side of their mouth claiming women are expired. Most of these doqons you'd never give a chance to no matter what your age.

Personality adjustments are rare for their ilk which is their biggest encumbrance.

There's definitely a deadline at which point getting with someone becomes a lot harder

Trending