What's the deadline for a farax to marry in your opinion

giphy.gif

No deadline, but follow the advice of our Prophet:

Narrated `Abdullah:

We were with the Prophet (ﷺ) while we were young and had no wealth. So Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "O young people! Whoever among you can marry, should marry, because it helps him lower his gaze and guard his modesty (i.e. his private parts from committing illegal sexual intercourse etc.), and whoever is not able to marry, should fast, as fasting diminishes his sexual power."

There no deadline just social pressure

I've never fell in love before, there have been women who I've really liked but that as far as it goes and I have a low libido for a man, I've also only chased after women because of social pressure. All the pressure I felt to settle down have been external

low libido levels can be a major issue in a marriage though. Mine has decreased a lot too and i hate that.

When you have your bread up. Stop promoting getting married when you will both end up still living with your parents and are essentially still children. All because you couldn't control yourself and are tired of taking ya "gf" to that quiet parking spot.

Both women and men should get married young (early-mid 20s) in my opinion but obviously, things are very complicated in modern life.

I'm almost in my mid-20s and tbh I want a wife but I lack many things to achieve such a goal. I'm also in an unfavourable situation right now in my life so.......yeah.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I Think if you are a farax and you are 38+ and you was never close to marrying any girl in your life then maybe you should just be allone :mjdontkno: I think it would be good if allot of somalis just stay allone and work on themselves instead of marrying young and create 7 children

Deadline should be before your physical health and ability decline. Your energy levels start dropping after 25 for most and especially those who don’t exercise.

Start looking to settle down as soon as possible

If you're not completely hideous, fight off the bidaar scrouge and stay in decent shape the world's your oyster as a man in his 30s. Fertility wouldn't be an issue for you so get your career on track first. You need to come into your own as man before even considering marriage :manny:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Most 25-35 Somali men I know are unmarried. There are many reasons for it: gay, small manhood, shyness, ugly, low income (vast majority of them), immature who still think they're in high school, afraid of commitment, etc.

I don't think deadlines are helpful for these people.

Reminds of a guy I once spoke to I thought he was in his 20’s because of his clothing style he was still wearing tracksuits in his late 30’s and had stupid braids I mean come on you must dress and act according to your age and not be stuck in your youth forever it’s sad. I was disappointed because he was good looking but dumb.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
There's no expiration date marriage is one of the most important life decisions one can make and it shouldn't be something you rush with and expect the wife to be a baby machine whose job is to look after the kids