What's the biggest compliment you've gotten from the opposite gender

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I get cute/adorable from both men and women. Only problem is I can't tell when a guy is hitting on me or being friendly.

I blame my dimples.. :jcoleno:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Compliments from random women never did anything for me, other than to let me know what's up. That's all. I try to make sure to appreciate or take note of compliments from people who matter to me or have nothing to gain from it.

By the way, isn't beautiful a positive way of being called a b*tch by a woman? I guess that's a philosophical question.
Come say that to my face
200.gif

From off the bat I've been told I have a cute accent from ajanabi kitties , halimos disrespectfully call me a fob when I'm semi fob nacalaa them shimbirs keep dissing .

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
There was this one latina cashier and she said “you need the bags papi?”

That was last summer tho:mjcry:

cow

VIP
I would say they where many but three come in mind.

I was walking this was a while back I just turned 18 and a group of white girls saw me, they approached me asked me a few questions then one of the girls shouted ask for his number he is hot.

Not going to lie the girl was hot as hell. Another time I was dating a somali girl and she told me she loved everything about me. She then had a whole list from My hair, my eyebrows, my smile and so forth.

Another time I was walking and a group of girls in a rented out limousine I think they where in a hen party stopped and asked if I would come into the limo with them.

This girl that I was messing with while I was up north, once asked me what I'd call my future children. I said a Somali name, as I'd only seed up a Somali :mjswag:
Then she kept insisting on the what ifs, and asked for anything but a Somali or muslim name, I thought about it long (2-3mins) and hard. Finally said Malcolm, as Malcolm X is someone I admire and respect a lot.

Fast forward a bit, she got into a stable relationship with someone that wanted her, got pregnant. They had a boy, guess what the kid's name was? Malcolm :lolbron:
Cucked by name :dead1:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Best compliment I love hearing is me smelling nice or someone asking me what cologne I’m wearing, 10/10 compliment. Nothing beats it

Trending