What's the biggest compliment you've gotten from the opposite gender

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Mid make out session this girl stops and stares at me and says I'm beautiful and goes back to attacking my mouth. I have been called handsome/sexy before but never beautiful. Confidence was one 100 all week.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You look like a model. I heard it quite a bit.

I'm only 5'6 so I would not meet the height cut off. So I guess that means something.
:stressed: Women hear beautiful and pretty all the time so it has little meaning to me. Compliments are cheapened when excessively used as well.

You look like a model. I heard it quite a bit.

I'm only 5'6 so I would not meet the height cut off. So I guess that means something.
:stressed: Women hear beautiful and pretty all the time so it has little meaning to me. Compliments are cheapened when excessively used as well.
My sister has been called pretty and beautiful by girls but not men

Mid make out session this girl stops and stares at me and says I'm beautiful and goes back to attacking my mouth. I have been called handsome/sexy before but never beautiful. Confidence was one 100 all week.
I’ve been called beautiful but it was online so I don’t know if It counts

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
A girl approached me, she silently whispered into my left ear "Wanna go out". I was shaking from all the awkwardness and decided to further ruin my chance with her by saying "My mom is calling me". Biggest L of my life.
Cry Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Being called "handsome" is rookie shit, biggest compliment you can get from girls is if they want to rip your clothes off within a few hours of meeting you, whilst they make other guys wait weeks/months :win:

You prerry for a somali. Some Moroccan guy said this. I thought it was a compliment till I deeped some years he was trynna diss somalis. But I will let him go because he was extremely handsome and friendly with me. But I still can't believe he said that and I went along. He follows me.on instagram should I block him because of what he said?

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
You prerry for a somali. Some Moroccan guy said this. I thought it was a compliment till I deeped some years he was trynna diss somalis. But I will let him go because he was extremely handsome and friendly with me. But I still can't believe he said that and I went along. He follows me.on instagram should I block him because of what he said?
Don't block. He is a very good guy. In fact, you should get married to him, so no other faraax suffers at your hands.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
A random somali girl at Tesco once looked me up and down then looked me dead in my eyes and said “You look good” then walked away. Then I heard her friend say “It’s the height ahlie” while they were speed walking away

l occasionally think about that day

A random somali girl at Tesco once looked me up and down then looked me dead in my eyes and said “You look good” then walked away. Then I heard her friend say “It’s the height ahlie” while they were speed walking away

l occasionally think about that day
uk somali girls can be so so weird.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
You don’t need anyones validation plus looks are overrated.

Too many people are good looking but have ugly hearts.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
My sister has been called pretty and beautiful by girls but not men
I'm skeptical of compliments pertaining to looks because they are subject to change.

Girls more commonly call you pretty and beautiful. Perhaps, flattery is socially conditioned in some of them. It's a heavily gendered practice methinks. Though I don't tend to praise others much or meaninglessly.

Men who call you pretty or beautiful. I've heard it before plenty but I think they often have a reason.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Being called "handsome" is rookie shit, biggest compliment you can get from girls is if they want to rip your clothes off within a few hours of meeting you, whilst they make other guys wait weeks/months :win:
Sorry Nak, I've released you.:manny: Your superficiality did you in waryaa. That and your manwhorish ways keep resurfacing. :kodaksmiley:If you expect to win favour keep your past hidden from view. I used to like you for your quirkiness and mind, not your nipple piercings and dated 00s tramp stamp.

Trending