What's the biggest compliment you've gotten from the opposite gender

i was told by a female friend at the end of college that like 4 girls in our mutual group liked me, but they wanted me to approach. I had no clue and was antisocial back then.

This girl that I was messing with while I was up north, once asked me what I'd call my future children. I said a Somali name, as I'd only seed up a Somali :mjswag:
Then she kept insisting on the what ifs, and asked for anything but a Somali or muslim name, I thought about it long (2-3mins) and hard. Finally said Malcolm, as Malcolm X is someone I admire and respect a lot.

Fast forward a bit, she got into a stable relationship with someone that wanted her, got pregnant. They had a boy, guess what the kid's name was? Malcolm :lolbron:

Compliments from random women never did anything for me, other than to let me know what's up. That's all. I try to make sure to appreciate or take note of compliments from people who matter to me or have nothing to gain from it.

By the way, isn't beautiful a positive way of being called a b*tch by a woman? I guess that's a philosophical question.

Last edited:
Sorry Nak, I've released you.:manny: Your superficiality did you in waryaa. That and your manwhorish ways keep resurfacing. :kodaksmiley:If you expect to win favour keep your past hidden from view. I used to like you for your quirkiness and mind, not your nipple piercings and dated 00s tramp stamp.
OBJECTION! Your honor, let the record show that at no point did the defendant hint at being the manwhore in question, it's merely speculation at this point. Furthermore, it was unknown to the defendant that Ms.Sophisticate had even acknowledged his simping. Therefore; we request that the court move to rescind his release and he be placed back into custody at Simp Alcatraz!
OBJECTION!.png

This girl that I was messing with while I was up north, once asked me what I'd call my future children. I said a Somali name, as I'd only seed up a Somali :mjswag:
Then she kept insisting on the what ifs, and asked for anything but a Somali or muslim name, I thought about it long (2-3mins) and hard. Finally said Malcolm, as Malcolm X is someone I admire and respect a lot.

Fast forward a bit, she got into a stable relationship with someone that wanted her, got pregnant. They had a boy, guess what the kid's name was? Malcolm :lolbron:
:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:
Poor cùnt probably wanted to name it after his grandfather or something, only for his 1st born to be indirectly named by some nigga who only thought of his precious wife as a winter hobby. Brutal.

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:
Poor cùnt probably wanted to name it after his grandfather or something, only for his 1st born to be indirectly named by some nigga who only thought of his precious wife as a winter hobby. Brutal.

Wallahi shit had me baffled! Shameless, but such is life :kanyeshrug:

Crazy thing is, I remember when she told me she was pregnant and asked me if I was surprised, I was like :kanyeshrug: hope you have smooth delivery and healthy baby.

Wallahi shit had me baffled! Shameless, but such is life :kanyeshrug:

Crazy thing is, I remember when she told me she was pregnant and asked me if I was surprised, I was like :kanyeshrug: hope you have smooth delivery and healthy baby.
Wallahi it's like cadaan men being perma cucks is some sort of divine retribution for all that colonialism loooool. Based, subtlety was clearly lost on her so you should've offer to cashapp her $30 toward the abortion for bants (but only if she was doofar skinned cadaan yat) :russ:

Wallahi it's like cadaan men being perma cucks is some sort of divine retribution for all that colonialism loooool. Based, subtlety was clearly lost on her so you should've offer to cashapp her $30 toward the abortion for bants (but only if she was doofar skinned cadaan yat) :russ:

You're too wild my nigga :russ::whoa:

I wouldn't have the heart to do that it's too xaacid, I wish them well, I genuinely do. I'm a nice guy and a mashallah faraax :dabcasar:

I get unwanted lustful stares by old men i attract creeps despite being covered this why u gained weight to be honest hoping it would ward them off they still stare😭

Compliments from random women never did anything for me, other than to let me know what's up. That's all. I try to make sure to appreciate or take note of compliments from people who matter to me or have nothing to gain from it.

By the way, isn't beautiful a positive way of being called a b*tch by a woman? I guess that's a philosophical question.
I think it is 💀 but hey atleast she isnt saying you look like a monster

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
My mom tell me I am handsome boy and will break so many hearts
:drakekidding:

I personally don't take compliments from random women seriously they just throw at you looking for something. I see compliment from family and friends as more genuine

My favourite compliments are compliments about character

Being told "your a good man" or something that line is my favourite

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

It like you can tell who is a teen or a man still stuck in their teen on this thread

Trending