Whats the best place to Visit in London?

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I would say start with Tottenham especially the broadwater farm estate. It's extremely safe and many fun activities to do.

London is probably the worst city in the world. I literally cannot think of anything positive about this city.

Stay away for your own mental health.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
So you guys live in developments like these? No one provided pictures so i searched one up my self
1713731992792.png

I would say start with Tottenham especially the broadwater farm estate. It's extremely safe and many fun activities to do.
Tottenham spurs I know them cause there was this one troll in yt section whod always be spamming go to his channel. Infmaous tbh. def visit but need to know more

Word of advice, don't come to London it's a shithole, even the ethnically English people will look at you funny, tourists London? Why the f*ck did you here here you fool 😂

Whats the best place to Visit in London? A place with loads and loads of somalis prefereably and high quality living like that one rich kid who acts like a gangster but hes actually rich and lives in a nice home (Its a short-film).

Somali areas are always run down trash! If you wanna have a good experience go to central or west london. Loads of amazing places. London is so much fun with so much to do, and the summer is the best time to visit.

Here’s list of areas to visit.

Kensington & Chelsea
Ealing
Westminster
Camden
Finchley

also get out of london and go to the Lake District or Cornwall see some real English countryside stuff of dreams.

As a tourist, I enjoyed myself. The people who live there don’t seem to like it at all apparently…

London is beautiful in the spring/summer, I’m sure you’ll be able to find things to enjoy, probably outside of where the Somalis live. Honestly, walking around central London was an amazing day trip in itself.

Try seeing of the many museums, parks, historical sites, show and musicals, there is a lot of touristy things to do.

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
Is near the Arsenal Emirates Stadium safe, I want to get a hotel there?
I used to live 5mins from there, yeah its not that bad compared to London as a whole but avoid smaller streets unless near highbury and islington station( thats prob the safest what with all the cadaan middle class coffee shops and bars).

SaMale

Im gonna stay away from camden, I think it was like 1-3 months ago that someone dropped a 4 hour documentary speaking about The stuff that goes around in that area. Eh might do some danger tourism But ill keep a butter knife on standby 😅 Jk
Nuffin wronf with camden unless you walk around at like 2 am

SaMale

So you guys live in developments like these? No one provided pictures so i searched one up my self
View attachment 325776

Tottenham spurs I know them cause there was this one troll in yt section whod always be spamming go to his channel. Infmaous tbh. def visit but need to know more
Tottenham will kill you, passing through tottenham on foot is one of the most life threatening things ive ever done. Go at like 10 Am on a saturday to stay somewhat safe, maybe.

just because you live in the worse area in a council state doesn’t mean that’s everyone’s experience.
You are making assumptions, I actually live in a relatively good area. Also travel a lot, so I get to see the city more than most.

London is not bad in terms of city, but it is the attitude of the people that makes it miserable.

As a tourist, I enjoyed myself. The people who live there don’t seem to like it at all apparently…

London is beautiful in the spring/summer, I’m sure you’ll be able to find things to enjoy, probably outside of where the Somalis live. Honestly, walking around central London was an amazing day trip in itself.

Try seeing of the many museums, parks, historical sites, show and musicals, there is a lot of touristy things to do.
London is a great place for a tourist if you get out there. Not many cities have that amount of things to do, different cuisines, museums, parks etc. London comes to life in the summer. Somalis will stay in Wembley with their xalwa-selling aunty, make no plans and then make assumptions about how boring the city is. Or they will chil around shiisha spots 🤣

NidarNidar

Punisher
Whats the best place to Visit in London? A place with loads and loads of somalis prefereably and high quality living like that one rich kid who acts like a gangster but hes actually rich and lives in a nice home (Its a short-film).
Go south London and ask a black guy fully dressed in black, usually with a jacket in the middle of summer.

"wagwan fam, your nitty madda is peng"

Trending

Latest posts