Whats the best place to Visit in London?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Whats the best place to Visit in London? A place with loads and loads of somalis prefereably and high quality living like that one rich kid who acts like a gangster but hes actually rich and lives in a nice home (Its a short-film).

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Do not visit end of the thread
Run faster than the word run
Cmon it cant be that bad, Im kinda interested in watching British people talk. How they live in their houses and stuff. Also, I like using maps a lot so I can see everything from a top view but As a american dude I really have no clue what id be doing. Like where do the somalis chill, thats all im requesting ty.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

K i guess we can settle the debate of which is worse, By the way yall are reacting Minnesota is much more better but You see, IVE never BEEN to london first hand, and youtube is terrible at informing me cause its so junk and trash (see my Mickey D's thread). Im a Strong guy, I can handle it Ive seen Some crazy things involving ghetto areas before so Im experienced.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Americans like to fetishize british accents sometimes but the average dave doesn't speak like a posh gentleman from the 1800s. The houses are rubbish boring, somalis mostly live in council estates to be honest.
Its not from a point of fetishization, its a point of trying to see if its actually real. How do council Estates look?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Im trying to go to London too, it looks cool. I think Brixton or Peckham is a good place to start. Maybe Camden too.
Im gonna stay away from camden, I think it was like 1-3 months ago that someone dropped a 4 hour documentary speaking about The stuff that goes around in that area. Eh might do some danger tourism But ill keep a butter knife on standby 😅 Jk

Im gonna stay away from camden, I think it was like 1-3 months ago that someone dropped a 4 hour documentary speaking about The stuff that goes around in that area. Eh might do some danger tourism But ill keep a butter knife on standby 😅 Jk
Yea the Trap Lore Ross video. Walahi watching london gang videos is my dirt pleasure. Agar Grove I will never go there.

I was told not to visit London on vaction they told me it's just another trash city with somalis in it but that's what make it's intriguing. Mpls is boring for me now I want to see the innit people and how they live.

Trending