Whats the best place to Visit in London?

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
Its so crazy to me that Poplar and Limehouse in Tower hamlets is just a few minutes walk away from Canary Wharf - one the biggest financial districts in the world - yet more than half of the children there are living in poverty.
london is a caricature of capitalism

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Thanks for your suggestions. I'll just rent a car and be driving around. Could you guys at least drop the coordinates of every place London is so stupid man Im glad im living in america where u can simply say that Its Southwest of the metro or a 3rd or 2nd ring suburb but nah you all have to say these Irrelevant names that dont make any sense at all.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Its so crazy to me that Poplar and Limehouse in Tower hamlets is just a few minutes walk away from Canary Wharf - one the biggest financial districts in the world - yet more than half of the children there are living in poverty.
Ive heard about that place, apprently it use to be a massive ship yard. Definitely going to visit a railroad museum.

Go south London and ask a black guy fully dressed in black, usually with a jacket in the middle of summer.

"wagwan fam, your nitty madda is peng"
they wont do anything to me, Not even english

Trending

Latest posts