What's something you take for granted that others struggle with?

For me it's clear skin. A group of my male cousins have to put half a kilo of creams on their face and take meds every night before bed to avoid having a break out and looking like irradiated zombies. Acne's such a curse wallahi.

Their parents have spent 10s of thousands on dermatologists, whereas I can get away with just splashing some cold water on my face:heh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
For me it's clear skin. A group of my male cousins have to put half a kilo of creams on their face and take meds every night before bed to avoid having a break out and looking like irradiated zombies. Acne's such a curse wallahi.

Their parents have spent 10s of thousands on dermatologists, whereas I can get away with just splashing some cold water on my face:heh:

Shameless self-promotion thread. :sass2:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It's hardly something to brag about it when genetics doing all the heavy lifting lol. Besides, I'd trade it for a few extra inches of height, even if it meant having a Freddy Kruger face :mjcry:
I'm sure you're easy on the eyes but you're also health conscious which makes you a fat shamer by default. Canceling out your unearned aesthetic virtues.
He doesn't have your long neck
:stressed:I have san yar too. Now congratulate me!

My thick hair. I didn’t realize how common it was for people to be borderline balding even when young. I used to dislike my big hair when I was younger but I now see it as a blessing alx

I also have clear skin with little effort alx. It’s must be a somali thing, most somalis I’ve seen have nice skin

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Your so lucky I am one of thoee faaraxs who have to go through skincare routine every morning and night :snoop:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
1. My deen
2. My parents
3. My somalinimo
4. My american passport
5. My diploma
6. My skin care
7. My pride (self love)
8. My health
9. My qalanjonimo