What's something you take for granted that others struggle with?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
For me it's clear skin. A group of my male cousins have to put half a kilo of creams on their face and take meds every night before bed to avoid having a break out and looking like irradiated zombies. Acne's such a curse wallahi.

Their parents have spent 10s of thousands on dermatologists, whereas I can get away with just splashing some cold water on my face:heh:

because u r fat huuno. Fatties always have a spotless glowing skin
1639308413237.png

Last edited:
I'm sure you're easy on the eyes but you're also health conscious which makes you a fat shamer by default. Canceling out your unearned aesthetic virtues.

:stressed:I have san yar too. Now congratulate me!
Haayeeeee:mjswag:
Everyone should be a fat shamer, diabetes and high blood pressure's killing out community wallahi.

Your so lucky I am one of thoee faaraxs who have to go through skincare routine every morning and night :snoop:
My heart goes out to you wallahi, one of my cousins had to do the same thing. Even if we just went to a different city to party for the weekend, he'd have to bring a literal fucking suitcase full of creams. :friendhug:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
My heart goes out to you wallahi, one of my cousins had to do the same thing. Even if we just went to a different city to party for the weekend, he'd have to bring a literal fucking suitcase full of creams. :friendhug:

I have clear skin but I’ve been eating like shit recently so I get some pimples but nowhere near enough to use regular treatment.

I have clear skin but I’ve been eating like shit recently so I get some pimples but nowhere near enough to use regular treatment.
I think the genetic component carries more weight than the enviormental/diet shit when it comes to acne wallahi. I can literally bathe in disgarded Mcdonald's cooking oil and not get a single pimple lol.

I think the genetic component carries more weight than the enviormental/diet shit when it comes to acne wallahi. I can literally bathe in disgarded Mcdonald's cooking oil and not get a single pimple lol.
This is true. Personally, when I eat "badly", especially if I consume sweet snacks, i get a breakout.

I avoid sugary snacks like the plague.

This is true. Personally, when I eat "badly", especially if I consume sweet snacks, i get a breakout.

I avoid sugary snacks like the plague.
Same, especially as a kid. It's mad how many people in their early 20s have multiple fillings.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

change your pillow case and never use soap on your face. Thats how u get the pimples donqoniyahow

Trending

Latest posts