What's something you take for granted that others struggle with?

For me it's clear skin. A group of my male cousins have to put half a kilo of creams on their face and take meds every night before bed to avoid having a break out and looking like irradiated zombies. Acne's such a curse wallahi.

Their parents have spent 10s of thousands on dermatologists, whereas I can get away with just splashing some cold water on my face:heh:
Say Alhamdulilah bro. It's Allah who gave it to you and he can also take it away.

I remember we had a swimming unit once in high school and this one Turkish girl had hair all over her back. Everybody was talking about it for days :mjlol:

I have a bit of hair on legs and arms but not much and it seems to be growing less as I get older. Very thankful lol
Holy shit, imagine needing a back-wax as a teenage girl, brutal. Body hair on a woman is one thing no amount of "maturing" or growing up is going to make me appreciate wallahi :heh:

Holy shit, imagine needing a back-wax as a teenage girl, brutal. Body hair on a woman is one thing no amount of "maturing" or growing up is going to make me appreciate wallahi :heh:

There are a lot of Middle-Eastern baddies here in Australia, but they're very hairy; they usually laser, so it's all good.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Haayeeeee:mjswag:
Everyone should be a fat shamer, diabetes and high blood pressure's killing out community wallahi.
Lol. Society created the issue of widespread obesity. It is their responsibility to fix it. Pre-1950s before the Big Chem and Big Agro explosion there wasn't such a problem. And after that time it started to increasingly grow. Perhaps not putting flavour enhancers and various chemicals in their food would be a good step. Not overmedicating the populace as well or exposing them to a soup of metabolically disrupting chemicals. Industry manufactured this and they demonized fat in favour of processed sugar in the 80s and look now. Perhaps incentivizing individuals to eat clean and partake in physical activity would do the job. In the West this is an affliction associated with poverty and lack of support. Coupled with limited regulation on what goes into food. Especially in the US. The systems are problematic and its bigger than the individual. That's my take.

Lol. Society created the issue of widespread obesity. It is their responsibility to fix it. Pre-1950s before the Big Chem and Big Agro explosion there wasn't such a problem. And after that time it started to increasingly grow. Perhaps not putting flavour enhancers and various chemicals in their food would be a good step. Not overmedicating the populace as well or exposing them to a soup of metabolically disrupting chemicals. Industry manufactured this and they demonized fat in favour of processed sugar in the 80s and look now. Perhaps incentivizing individuals to eat clean and partake in physical activity would do the job. In the West this is an affliction associated with poverty and lack of support. Coupled with limited regulation on what goes into food. Especially in the US. The systems are problematic and its bigger than the individual. That's my take.
High IQ take, I'm so glad you brought up sugar and fat in particular. The American Heart Association got millions in funding from Procter & Gamble, the makers of Crisco. And then hey presto "animal fats/saturated fats are bad but poly-saturated seed oils are good for you heart!". Seed oil consumption increase drastically since the mid 1800s, coincidentally, the rate of heart diseases just happened to sky-rocket in perfect unison.

The US is a great, big stinking fucking shaytan wallahi. Couple the fact that US non-profit organizations/medical associations get funding from these unscrupulous companies + the lax food regulations and it becomes the perfect clusterfuck of a situation healthwise. Their whole MO is "we'll give you posionous shit to eat, then we'll sell you the meds to treat the aliments caused by said posionous shit".

Trending