What's my gender?

Is Medulla a male or female?

• Male

• Female

Results are only viewable after voting.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
i’m now going to choose the unmarried lonely xalimo doctor lifestyle i’m not slaving for some nigga when i can’t have base level respect for anyone but my parents, the prophet PBUH, and allah :gaasdrink:
anyways that makes me think, i really should do that:farmajoyaab:
#maleexit2020
How dare you raise your voice naaya. Begin scrubbing the floor NOW!!

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Medulla I gotta give it to you. You asked a mala yacni question and you got 30 pages.:wow:

Idk if this is a good thing or maybe @The Good was right general section is losing creativity.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Dear Lord, I have seen a totally different side to you today Medulla. A gaslighter, a liar, a manipulator, a con-artist and a gender bender. What a sad life you must lead Medulla, lying to everyone around you to get a buzz; I hope it gives you the satisfaction you crave.

I am non of those things but you're free to think that if you choose didn't think you'd take a shitpost that seriously damn even when I told you the truth beforehand

@Medulla I gotta give it to you. You asked a mala yacni question and you got 30 pages.:wow:

Idk if this is a good thing or maybe @The Good was right general section is losing creativity.

Still way more unique than the other threads lmfao I'd say this was quite creative XDD

:mjlol:

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
12512.jpg

Trending

Latest posts