• Male

• Female

Results are only viewable after voting.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Ayaneey come massage my back ukhti make yourself useful ukhti
:mjcry:
i was not meant for this bullshit is there a way to magically transform into a 7’3 NBA player within the next two days
i don’t want to suffer the xalimo slave life ew ew ew ew ew ew
ihy btw

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
:mjcry:
i was not meant for this bullshit is there a way to magically transform into a 7’3 NBA player within the next two days
i don’t want to suffer the xalimo slave life ew ew ew ew ew ew
ihy btw
ukhti whether you like it or not you will become a housewife eventually to a skinny Abdi unless of course you find a real muscular Somali brother who will rock your word, but end of day whatever Abdi it is, you will suffer the slafe life, but look on the bright side, he works his ass off and you chill at home.

kkkkkkkk just f*cking witchu

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Drop a voice note or you're lying. At this point, the evidence is stacked against you. Also, why are you asking about retinol cream in the women's den?? you're either bisexual or a woman, don't argue with me.

Wallahi I am neither I did that on purpose @Tukraq called me a female oromo so i ran with it

:mjlaugh:

I can't even DM you even if I wanted too

Dear Lord, I have seen a totally different side to you today Medulla. A gaslighter, a liar, a manipulator, a con-artist and a gender bender. What a sad life you must lead Medulla, lying to everyone around you to get a buzz; I hope it gives you the satisfaction you crave.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
ukhti whether you like it or not you will become a housewife eventually to a skinny Abdi unless of course you find a real muscular Somali brother who will rock your word, but end of day whatever Abdi it is, you will suffer the slafe life, but look on the bright side, he works his ass off and you chill at home.

kkkkkkkk just f*cking witchu
i’m now going to choose the unmarried lonely xalimo doctor lifestyle i’m not slaving for some nigga when i can’t have base level respect for anyone but my parents, the prophet PBUH, and allah :gaasdrink:
anyways that makes me think, i really should do that:farmajoyaab:
#maleexit2020

i’m now going to choose the unmarried lonely xalimo doctor lifestyle i’m not slaving for some nigga when i can’t have base level respect for anyone but my parents, the prophet PBUH, and allah :gaasdrink:
anyways that makes me think, i really should do that:farmajoyaab:
#maleexit2020
Lol impossible

Trending