Whats happens to gaalo after they die

Status
Not open for further replies.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
just tell salafi diasporas to return home and leave the decadent west,,huh but they don't wana go back ,rather suck western welfare waving the sword and chant allahu Akbar online.

Maybe I would go back home if your atheist brethren would stop bombing my land and causing proxy wars in all other Muslim land. But since they have no morals, they can kill innocent civilians and see nothing wrong with it.

Maybe I would go back home if your atheist brethren would stop bombing my land and causing proxy wars in all other Muslim land. But since they have no morals, they can kill innocent civilians and see nothing wrong with it.

SNM wasn't created by atheists neither is Al-kebab :comeon:

How can you lecture us on moral when you'd kill everyone one of us apostates if you had the chance?
:mjlaugh:

But those bombing dem Muslim countries are doing it in the name of "Allah"
full

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
El

Gartey, fight them, I’m on your side. But the majority of people here who diss and wish them ill are Muslims. Both groups worship their clans. Let’s fight them all.

Muslims that aren’t following Islam correctly. It’s not from Islam to do that.

Samaale

I posted a thread here where a Somali tribal elder says, every Somali clan has a representative in Alshabaab and the Mogadishu government and we do have our representatives in both camps, now, tell me, who is bombing who? Can you go back there? Off course you would, since you will be nominated as a representative of your clan to Alshabaab or the government.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Samaale

I posted a thread here where a Somali tribal elder says, every Somali clan has a representative in Alshabaab and the Mogadishu government and we do have our representatives in both camps, now, tell me, who is bombing who? Can you go back there? Off course you would, since you will be nominated as a representative of your clan to Alshabaab or the government.

Kafirs and those funded by them are bombing innocent civilians.

It would be an honour to work for the government once I go back there, couldn’t have a better dream.

Kafirs and those funded by them are bombing innocent civilians.

It would be an honour to work for the government once I go back there, couldn’t have a better dream.

Who funds, supports the government and protects them? The same “kafirs” you abhor. From Amisom, E.U to the Western charities. Kick them out and the government evaporates. Back to tribal and religious anarchy.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Who funds, supports the government and protects them? The same “kafirs” you abhor. From Amisom, E.U to the Western charities. Kick them out and the government evaporates. Back to tribal and religious anarchy.

Then I rather have our government collapse and rebuilt itself without foreign intervention.
Western charities have NEVER helped Somalia.
AMISOM are only in Somalia because they get paid by the west to be there.
The EU is the biggest white supremacist organisation in the world. The aren’t helping and have never helped Somalia.

I wish these kaffirs never came to dhulkaayga hooyo.

Then I rather have our government collapse and rebuilt itself without foreign intervention.
Western charities have NEVER helped Somalia.
AMISOM are only in Somalia because they get paid by the west to be there.
The EU is the biggest white supremacist organisation in the world. The aren’t helping and have never helped Somalia.

I wish these kaffirs never came to dhulkaayga hooyo.

Samaale

:)

Like the ISIS fanatics, destroy your “kafir” passport and join your fellow Muslims Alshabaab. Who will rule Mogadishu? Your clan or the other one?

Status
Not open for further replies.