whats funniest moment of your life

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
I aint made a thread in a minute but let me start. one time I was walking home and I see a local crackhead I was like 13 at this time and he starts saying how he wants to box me so I told him go on but as soon as this guy stands up he falls back and hits his head on the road I couldn't stop laughing he was fully crying:pachah1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
go sleep waryaa.

1588508501615.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Imagine I know a world where there was NO INTERNET & a world post INTERNET? Amazing isn't it. Before internet I used to go the library and check a book. Go to the malls. Go to the book store and read magazines. I have magazine home subscription. I used to actually write a letter with handwriting and go to mail it to the post office. Now I just email. Mashalaah ALlaah swt be glorified for making me exist in the cusp of a monumental change in history.

Of course I will never forget my first email I got from a stranger farah. I could not sleep for days because I though I was pregnant.

Imagine I know a world where there was NO INTERNET & a world post INTERNET? Amazing isn't it. Before internet I used to go the library and check a book. Go to the malls. Go to the book store and read magazines. I have magazine home subscription. I used to actually write a letter with handwriting and go to mail it to the post office. Now I just email. Mashalaah ALlaah swt be glorified for making me exist in the cusp of a monumental change in history.

Of course I will never forget my first email I got from a stranger farah. I could not sleep for days because I though I was pregnant.

Life before internet sounded good

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Life before internet sounded good

it was dark and not bright. I can't imagine a world without google or email. Or YouTube. I am smarter because of it. Now I can't have an absurd dumb thought of pregnant from email.

Trending