Whats a good age for marriage?

Marriage age

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you have your shit together. I'm going to fetch me a woman so my offspring can reap my riches. If it weren't for children, I would never marry. Marriage is the worst social contract, nothing sacred about it.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
In terms of looks 24-25 is the peak for you. For women your chances of giving birth after that get worse for you. Once your in your 40s don’t expect to be popping out kids like nothing. Tbh it’s probably going to be much more difficult. For men the chances of having kids is better as long as your relatively healthy you can have kids of your own. Granted your sperm count will decrease over time. With women the egg count isn’t the issue. As you get older the risk of birth complications increase. Getting married too early has the same effect. You can’t be popping out kids when your thirteen. Your vagina would tear apart and your hips would be to small for the baby. For the men, keep in mind if your a male in the western world, sperm count has been rapidly dropping. Mostly in the US, so keep that shit in mind though. For me I think the best time is after 25 and before your thirties.

For males who grew up in the west 28-35 (his prime years, in terms of youth+wisdom)

for females 16-23 (her prime years in terms of fertility and beauty)

The common sense rule is simple for men. "never give the best years of your life, to a women who didn't give you her best years"

For males who grew up in the west 28-35 (his prime years, in terms of youth+wisdom)

for females 16-23 (her prime years in terms of fertility and beauty)

The common sense rule is simple for men. "never give the best years of your life, to a women who didn't give you her best years"

Do you believe it is realistic for a religious man to live in celibate until the late 20s or early 30s, especially considering this time and age (for those that choose to marry in the west)?

Sol

?
25-28, the age bracket where you'll have finished uni (if doing a postgrad course) and have most likely secured a stable job where you can sustain yourself and still have excess income to either help out your immediate family or start one of your own.

Do you believe it is realistic for a religious man to live in celibate until the late 20s or early 30s, especially considering this time and age (for those that choose to marry in the west)?

It's not ideal but in the west with the way things are, majority of males are not able to financially support a family in their teens or early 20's.

There is no help and even worse with the ridiculous fees you are expected to spend on useless weddings and the rest of the sinful malarkey makes this even worse. (you loose all barakah even if your able to waste all that money)

My general advice to religious males is to not get married in the west at all and to avoid this at all cost, do it back home and make Hijra.

Time in Europe is better spent building your wealth and learning a useful skill to take back home, you get more bang for your buck's their, it's very easy to build a massive villa back home then it is to buy a home in the west.

He will safeguard his health and akhira this way as well as that of his children and wife then he would in this rapidly deteriorating morally decadant west.

There is no system there that will challenge your authority in the house and no one to stop you from disciplining your children unlike the west were the male is toothless and the wife is given the ability to easily throw you out.

2016:icon cry: I was about to be married to man who's 14 years my senior at the age of 17 alhamdulilah hooyo macaan stopped that bullshidh detonation before it happened.
Ideal age to marry
We all can't to determine a particular age, It's a hidden destiny that cannot be influenced by people.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
2016:icon cry: I was about to be married to man who's 14 years my senior at the age of 17 alhamdulilah hooyo macaan stopped that bullshidh detonation before it happened.
Ideal age to marry
We all can't to determine a particular age, It's a hidden destiny that cannot be influenced by people.
You got a great mom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending