Whats a good age for marriage?

Marriage age

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Emily
Waxaan maqli jiiray naag ka dambeysa ama kugu taagan ama kugu saalidaan. Damac baa galay. Na aniga xabshea waan ka wiswisa. Akhasu nas. ii gooy. ii daa. Qashinka iyo magacayga daa

2016:icon cry: I was about to be married to man who's 14 years my senior at the age of 17 alhamdulilah hooyo macaan stopped that bullshidh detonation before it happened.
Ideal age to marry
We all can't to determine a particular age, It's a hidden destiny that cannot be influenced by people.
mashallah your mother is great. I get married in 2016 and I was 18 while my husband was 19. I don't even know why I get married at such young age, you can say I was stupid.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
He said that a woman is either obedient, defiant or obsessed. That you want him, and that he is disgusted by Habeshas, who are the worst of people.

I apologize on behalf of Somalis.

:susp::francis::meleshame:
Omg he is such a disgusting pig. His mother didn’t teach him manners. He is apparently a product of polygamy marriage.

One birth control pill could’ve prevented him:snoop:

Thanks for the translation, you are awesome:it0tdo8:

mashallah your mother is great. I get married in 2016 and I was 18 while my husband was 19. I don't even know why I get married at such young age, you can say I was stupid.
Mashaallah
Advantage getting married at this age is you'll enjoy with your grandchildren. it was your fate written to marry at this age perhaps you might find it stupid but it may be good for you, Allah knows what we not know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending