What would you do if you were Jeff Bezos for a day 🤑💵💰

I would use 25% of his money to end world hunger 10% to Yemen give 5% to my family and then donate the rest to Somalia easy “W” fam we would be destined for greatness I would also sleep with any women I lay my eyes on help African American neighborhoods simple really what would y’all do though

96244E1C-63F0-4D28-96B3-F09A0E604B0C.jpeg

Cartman

reformed
I would bribe every qabil to abolish clan wars and then to bribe out every government official in that they wouldn’t return to Somalia for 15 years. After that create a democracy where each city and providence would have seats and use rest of money to help build infrastructure so that they can become self sufficient. Rest of money would go to government programs such as food and elderly care and education. All adults of working age 18+ would be put into building infrastructure and anyone under that age would be required by law to attend school. :gaasdrink:

I would bribe every qabil to abolish clan wars and then to bribe out every government official in that they wouldn’t return to Somalia for 15 years. After that create a democracy where each city and providence would have seats and use rest of money to help build infrastructure so that they can become self sufficient. Rest of money would go to government programs such as food and elderly care and education. All adults of working age 18+ would be put into building infrastructure and anyone under that age would be required by law to attend school. :gaasdrink:
I haven’t seen you in so long come and give me a hug saaxiib :friendhug:

Trending