What would you do if you were Jeff Bezos for a day 🤑💵💰

Jeff Bezos for a day? You mean take over his bank account for a day? Have access to his type of wealth for a day? Elaborate.

pour it into my private bank account and distribute the money to fake companies under different people but only I will have the actual money. besoz wont be able to lay a finger on my money, then I'd slowly add it into the somali economy and as it gets better I'll build massive space company and Somalia would be the first country to reach all of the planets in a 24 hour span and we'll livestream it on my television company which'll be raking in cash. And to help the jobless Somali graduates I'd let anyone who was fully somali join but they'd undergo training for a year under the graduates.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
create a hacking agency and steal a bunch more money and military secrets from the gulf chinese and us create my own nukes and make the fifth world consisting of north korea iran chechnya and some other nations let the world burn and sheiid :stevej:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I would use 25% of his money to end world hunger 10% to Yemen give 5% to my family and then donate the rest to Somalia easy “W” fam we would be destined for greatness I would also sleep with any women I lay my eyes on help African American neighborhoods simple really what would y’all do though

View attachment 154826

I'd transfer ALL bezzo account balance to an obscure house wife in Minnesota. wink wink

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
:dead1:
Skjermbilde 2020-11-21 kl. 15.01.10.png

Trending