What would you do if someone intentionally coughed on you ?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You haven’t changed a bit

1620397486011.png

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I don’t condone violence but if a person coughed on me during Covid era then they’d be in a Coma. It is what it is :mjdontkno:

The guy that committed the NZ mosque shooting and Senator Fraiser Anning ( who excused the shooter and got hit with the egg) are from my ends. So you can imagine why I’m not too keen on being an obvious muslim :francis: I totally get your dilemma

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
The man hates me he almost beat me up for no reason. Would you call him a man? He is 4 yrs older than me i'm 20 he's 24
Why don't you talk to your parents. If my older siblings tried to boss the youngers around my Hooyo would beat them.

Gacanka Cadmeed

The guy that committed the NZ mosque shooting and Senator Fraiser Anning ( who excused the shooter and got hit with the egg) are from my ends. So you can imagine why I’m not too keen on being an obvious muslim :francis: I totally get your dilemma
I see you're Reer Brisbane

Gacanka Cadmeed

Are you serious? I swear I never heard a Muslim woman claim that she faces discrimination everyday for wearing the hijab, I thought it was a rare thing like somebody getting in the wrong place at the wrong time. What's wrong with white males, are they so castrated that they're attacking women behind the men's back? I swear most muslim men don't even know what these piggies do to their women behind their backs, this is also the first time of me hearing this.
There was this pregnant somali women in milton Keynes and this cadaan man attacked her and kicked her belly so hard she lost her child.

Gacanka Cadmeed

Don't worry. The prophet Muhammad (SAWS) was persecuted for many years and was forced to flee from his home. We must form a community watch and respond adequately when are girls are being harassed

Trending