What would you do if someone intentionally coughed on you ?

Jungle

VIP
You should of said or done something tbh. At the very least leave all that shopping right there at till if you clocked she coughing over everything on purpose.

First of all, create a big ego. You need to say to yourself that you are worth more than other people. With that ego, you will never tolerate disrespect of any kind and also get yourself a pepper spray since your a woman for self-defense but I would recommend a bat so that you can smash the face of your enemies. If I were you I would have strangled your brother with a plastic bag till he is unconscious then dump the body in a river but you do you I guess. @Nak-Muay-Kru what do you think? is this Patrick Bateman approved?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Makes me glad I'm not s visible Muslim. It has a whole lot of negativeness connected to it in the west

Based

VIP
Are you a man saying this? If so,spare me the talk because you guys will NEVER know how it feels like to be sexually assaultes spat on beaten up and coughed on by MEN. You also don't face discrimination. So sit the f*ck down. Because of what happened to me today,I am ill and have a cold
So you're going to throw the hijab and turn your back on Allah because someone coughed on you. It's not worth it sister

Trending