What would you do if someone intentionally coughed on you ?

I was at the checkout today. The cashier who was Polish intentionally coughed on my shopping and my face.Luckily it had packaging and I washed it off.I also washed my face.

It's not worth it huuno. You will gain more points in the hereafter.
Are you a man saying this? If so,spare me the talk because you guys will NEVER know how it feels like to be sexually assaultes spat on beaten up and coughed on by MEN. You also don't face discrimination. So sit the f*ck down. Because of what happened to me today,I am ill and have a cold

I was at the checkout today. The cashier who was Polish intentionally coughed on my shopping and my face.Luckily it had packaging and I washed it off.I also washed my face.
I’m assuming your reer europe? If that incident occurred here in the USA. Every Somali or black person in the store where I live would chimp out lol.

Sol

?
tenor.gif

Are you a man saying this? If so,spare me the talk because you guys will NEVER know how it feels like to be sexually assaultes spat on beaten up and coughed on by MEN. You also don't face discrimination. So sit the f*ck down. Because of what happened to me today,I am ill and have a cold
Have you been beaten up Huuno?

Bro said I don't face discrimination :mjlol: :tacky:

Trending

Latest posts