What would you do if someone intentionally coughed on you ?

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
vote them out as an imposter
tenor.gif

Are you a man saying this? If so,spare me the talk because you guys will NEVER know how it feels like to be sexually assaultes spat on beaten up and coughed on by MEN. You also don't face discrimination. So sit the f*ck down. Because of what happened to me today,I am ill and have a cold
:ehh::qri8gs7: They have no problem lecturing women to “look muslim” but make sure they physically fit in western society themselves. Western Muslim men are some of the biggest hypocrites out there!

It's crazy how so many modern muslim men are ok with hiding behind their sister/mother's robes in their western outfits due to anti-muslim sentiment, and have an "as long as it's not me" attitude...then turn around and criticize those that actually catch heat. OP, you know your situation and level of safety, do what you consider is best for you moving forward.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
This is cowardly I'm not gonna lie.
Being imagine being a visible Muslim > black > female > short in the west

Those are all the worst combos to have

All I got to deal with is being Black man and that's good enough for me, last thing people want to do is bother me

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was at the checkout today. The cashier who was Polish intentionally coughed on my shopping and my face.Luckily it had packaging and I washed it off.I also washed my face.

Believe in Allaah swt huuno. If the coughing killed u-- say your Shadaada. Be polite. Don't show your panic when someone coughs at u, your stares may make them nervous and cough serious heavy muccuous and then qalaas..... kidding loool

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Why are you upset. Do you know what I go through everytime I go outside. Can you sympathise with me why I wanna remove hijab?

By even thinking about removing your hijab, means you’re giving Allaah creatures the power over you, while Allah is the Greatest most Powerful. Don’t be afraid of what people think or do. Just cough back in the her face and add some saliva to it. That will teach her to not mess with you. Or you can be like whatever and let Allah deal with her on the day of judgement :kanyehmm:

Retaliation using excessive force can also land you in hot water depending on where you live & coughing back doesn't count as self-defence either, just keep that in mind.

I get coughed on literally everytime I go outside. The discrimination I face is terrible.I am thinking of taking off the hijab.

Are you serious? I swear I never heard a Muslim woman claim that she faces discrimination everyday for wearing the hijab, I thought it was a rare thing like somebody getting in the wrong place at the wrong time. What's wrong with white males, are they so castrated that they're attacking women behind the men's back? I swear most muslim men don't even know what these piggies do to their women behind their backs, this is also the first time of me hearing this.

Xaruun

VIP
By even thinking about removing your hijab, means you’re giving Allaah creatures the power over you, while Allah is the Greatest most Powerful. Don’t be afraid of what people think or do. Just cough back in the ***** her face and add some saliva to it. That will teach her to not mess with you. Or you can be like whatever and let Allah deal with her on the day of judgement :kanyehmm:
Rare @RICH post

Trending