What would you do as president of Somalia if you win the upcoming election? What are the Top Ten things you will focus on?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
If Allah some how help me become a president in Somalia or someone you are close to like Deni for example wins the upcoming election, what are Top ten things you would you focus on or offer your close friend to do? Here is is my top 10 things I will do.

1.Exterminate Al Shabab and all foreign funded politicians and execute them all.

2.Deport most of the Bantus and Ethiopians from my country and offer them generous reseltments, I would achieve this by funding Somali supermist underground groups whose whole purpose is to hunt and lynch these foreigners.

3.Ban Islamic extremists and Wahabists and Arabism,honor the Somali Murtads and gay people right as well.

4.Ban foreign workers and aid employees since they are most likely are known to be foreign agents and spies.

5.Tackle and use penalty of a death for organ traffickers,rapists and murderers and such.

6.Destroy all the current port deals with Ethiopia and UAE and invest with highest bidder with best Somali interest and can generate profits.

7.Free health care, education and guaranteed jobs for all Somalis.

8.Fund and support the Somalis in Kenya and Ethiopia and arm them, I would probably allocate 20% of Somalia's budget untill they free themselves.

9.Maintain our natural resources and exploit our minerals and industrlize the nation,I will also make sure evey region, district and tuulp gets its revenues and taxes back.

10.Promote Islam and make sure Somalia adapt the sharia law constitution only in family law ,court and marriages laws only, the rest will have modern democracy like the west.

11. Make sure minorties don't get discriminated and make sure 1m1W will be implemented regionaly and statewise.

Haddaba akhyaarta,What are top 10 things you would do if you were elected as a president of Somalia?

As dictator president of Somaalia Italiana my top 10 decrees proposals

1. Ban all Romance languages starting with Italian
2. Get rid of every Romance language suffix, starting with -ia in Somalia
3. Rename the Somalila Italiana. Somalistan or Somaliland. I will make an exception to allow Azania despite the ban on Romance suffix -ia
4. Now that I've done the easy things in 5 minutes. Ban foreign language instruction
5. Ban foreign language instruction doesnt mean impose AfMaxaa Tidhi on natives who speak other languages Require Af MaxaaTidhi speakers to learn 1 of the minority languages like Gosha or Af Maay Tedhe
6.I had to add 4 and 6 to my tasks for the 1st 5 minutes but now Im really done with the trivial stuffDemocracy
7. Establish proper clan boundaries in Somaalia. Soomaliland Wuqooyi is more stable than Somalia Azania because of clear clan boundaries after centuries of expansion by the main community in the North
8. Decentralized unitary central government. No type of clan confederalism/federalism. Localities will have alot of autonomy from the central government but the will not have to worry about a state government bullying them. This is to help communities like Goldogob, Qandala, westernCaabudwaaq, etc.
9. The most important short term task which must be done deliberately Evict AMISOM ATMIS
10. The most important longterm task which must also be done with extreme deliberation Sponsor movements for self-determination and democracy in the region at least until Hawdka, Hararga, Ogaadeniya, and NFD SouthernJubaland are free

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
2.Deport most of the Bantus and Ethiopians from my country and offer them generous reseltments, I would achieve this by funding Somali supermist underground groups whose whole purpose is to hunt and lynch these foreigners.

Bisiinka adeer, I can’t defend this.

You’re saying stuff that will get you sanctioned and facing trial in The Hague.

:wtf:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Bisiinka adeer, I can’t defend this.

You’re saying stuff that will get you sanctioned and facing trial in The Hague.

:wtf:

Only if they can proof my association with them, Western government also do this, most of skin heads are funded by the government here yet you can't connect the dots back to them, obviously my Somali supermist gang group wouldn't not hurt anyone, they will only use the art of intimidations and creating fear untill foreigners f*ck of my land. :kanyeshrug:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
If Allah some how help me become a president in Somalia or someone you are close to like Deni for example wins the upcoming election, what are Top ten things you would you focus on or offer your close friend to do? Here is is my top 10 things I will do.

1.Exterminate Al Shabab and all foreign funded politicians and execute them all.

3.Ban Islamic extremists and Wahabists and Arabism,honor the Somali Murtads and gay people right as well.

4.Ban foreign workers and aid employees since they are most likely are known to be foreign agents and spies.

5.Tackle and use penalty of a death for organ traffickers,rapists and murderers and such.

6.Destroy all the current port deals with Ethiopia and UAE and invest with highest bidder with best Somali interest and can generate profits.

7.Free health care, education and guaranteed jobs for all Somalis.

8.Fund and support the Somalis in Kenya and Ethiopia and arm them, I would probably allocate 20% of Somalia's budget untill they free themselves.

9.Maintain our natural resources and exploit our minerals and industrlize the nation,I will also make sure evey region, district and tuulp gets its revenues and taxes back.

10.Promote Islam and make sure Somalia adapt the sharia law constitution only in family law ,court and marriages laws only, the rest will have modern democracy like the west.

11. Make sure minorties don't get discriminated and make sure 1m1W will be implemented regionaly and statewise.

Haddaba akhyaarta,What are top 10 things you would do if you were elected as a president of Somalia?
Got the right idea with some of these but l disagree with deporting/abusing our bantu muslim brothers. Only the bantus who still speak a foreign language and retain that culture (mostly the juba ones) should be relocated back to their homelands willing ofcourse. The larger bantu clans in the shabelle/koonfurgalbeed have been living with us for centuries and will continue doing so.

Foreign workers do more for the economy than the lazy ethnics that hire them and look down on their works. They should not be targeted however the number of them should be monitored specifically with the oromos who think they have a historic claim to somali land

Free healthcare will be hard to achieve or maintain and usnt a viable option for a developing economy like Somalia. Free education however should be heavily emphasised and is our ticket outside the 69 lQ zone

I think we should do more for the somalis in Ethiopia but the ones in kenya should be left alone since they are a great asset to keep Kenya’s economy somali run . The second somalia stabilises however, we should lay full claim to sovereignty over galbeed due to historic connections (this can potentially be argued considering our border with Ethiopia isn’t demarcated) and we should constantly belittle Ethiopian sovereignty over galbeed by things such as free movement and development projects without consulting the Ethiopian government. We should also prop up galbeed to be a more autonomous region and bring back something resembling the WSLF

l disagree with democracy. Hardly any if any great economies were built with democracy. Even if you look at “democratic” countries whos economies only grew exponentially recently such as korea, you’d notice that their governments were strictly authoritarian even under democracy. This is because humans are inherently simple minded and easily swayed in any direction, hence giving them an opinion wull make them too entitled to ever consider the bigger picture. This is worse with Somalis since they’re even louder and dumber than the average person. I would recommend an authoritan party rather than an individual, composed of all clan who’s unity is based on Somali nationalism rather than clan supremacy to take and hold power for atleast a few decades to give us a solid foundation. The nation should also politically be centralised to more effectively control the country. Fedralism for a country of 16 million who all share a religion and language is just backward and with people as well….somali as somalis are, it’s practically asking for conflict

1- I will promise the U.S and/or Europe cheap oil and a maximum a maximum of 3.5 million barrels a day in exchange of them investing in the infrastructure required to get that oil out and and instantaneous access to loans, worth +100 billion dollars and a repayment plan that starts 5 years after oil production.
2- I would be the biggest uncle Tom in the history of humanity. I would grant 50 billion dollars of that 100 billion to American companies for infrastructure projects. Note that even if oil was produceded, Somalia would still remain a poor country and aid would still pour into Somalia so kissing American corporations butt means more aid.
3- I firmly believe that god created people equal but didn't grant them equal set of skills. Therefore; we need not only to keep our best and brightest in Somalia but also attract the best and brightest of other nation to our country, Europe didn't mind taking the lowest of lowest from third world countries to strengthen their economy. I think Somalis should be ok with granting people with an IQ above 130 the Somali citizenship and diplomatic passport on top of that. We should also exclude them from paying any taxes and grant them a million dollars and they belonged to haplogroup E-m78 or T-Y16897 we should grant them 5 million dollars (not kidding about this one). I wouldn't even execute them for murder and they would only go to jail for 5 years.
4- Try to convince Somaliland to transfer the capital to Hargeisa and I would hand the presidency to the president of Somaliland and If they refuse I would grant Somaliland it's independence only if they would carry out new referendums in east sool east sanaag and Awdal. (I wish east sool east sanaag and Awdal would stay with Somaliland but not against their will).
5- transfer the capital from Mogadishu to a more secure place.
6- I would everything possible to protect tribalism.
7- I wouldn't only continue allowing khat but I would also allow the production of methamphetamine and turn Somalia into the biggest meth lab into the world.
8- I would in the event my plan worked build a small town accessible only by foreigners and if a Somali wanted to stay there they should 50 dollars a day. The purpose of that town is to become a legal prostitution hub (the girls would imported no Somali girls allowed and the government will be their pimp).
9- I would build an Army strong enough to fight a Shabaab but not strong enough to eat all the budget
10- I would allow and encourage the establishment of militias.
11- In the event of a rebellion (I wouldn't stay in power for more than 10 years so any rebellion would be unjust) The Somali people can kiss their country goodby because I will turn into a nuclear waste dumpster like mahdi did.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I don’t want to expose my plans so the enemy got surprised :tocry:

but them @Manafesto put ethnic cleansing, genocide and establishing and funding terrorist groups in one section

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I forget to add 2 more important things I would for sure it is implement during that term or advice my adeer Boqor Deni to do if possible.

12. Offer all Somali daispora residents and foreign passport holders an incentive to go back home and invest, each Somali daispora resident would require only 5 elders from his clan to vouch for him, this way they can gain an automatic path to Somali citizenship as long even if they don't speak a word of Somali or are only half Somalia, the more returnees the better for the ecomoy and the opportunity for back home folks to gain employment and such.

13. Register all Somali citizens using the 5 clan elder vouching system in Somalia and the daispora and offer each single varfied family a few acres of a land free of charge , each family has to pick where there clans promintily lives, so we can keep an eye on our relative's and clan associates and also make sure we keep produce more incestuous kids just like our forefathers.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
As dictator president of Somaalia Italiana my top 10 decrees proposals

1. Ban all Romance languages starting with Italian
2. Get rid of every Romance language suffix, starting with -ia in Somalia
3. Rename the Somalila Italiana. Somalistan or Somaliland. I will make an exception to allow Azania despite the ban on Romance suffix -ia
4. Now that I've done the easy things in 5 minutes. Ban foreign language instruction
5. Ban foreign language instruction doesnt mean impose AfMaxaa Tidhi on natives who speak other languages Require Af MaxaaTidhi speakers to learn 1 of the minority languages like Gosha or Af Maay Tedhe
6.I had to add 4 and 6 to my tasks for the 1st 5 minutes but now Im really done with the trivial stuffDemocracy
7. Establish proper clan boundaries in Somaalia. Soomaliland Wuqooyi is more stable than Somalia Azania because of clear clan boundaries after centuries of expansion by the main community in the North
8. Decentralized unitary central government. No type of clan confederalism/federalism. Localities will have alot of autonomy from the central government but the will not have to worry about a state government bullying them. This is to help communities like Goldogob, Qandala, westernCaabudwaaq, etc.
9. The most important short term task which must be done deliberately Evict AMISOM ATMIS
10. The most important longterm task which must also be done with extreme deliberation Sponsor movements for self-determination and democracy in the region at least until Hawdka, Hararga, Ogaadeniya, and NFD SouthernJubaland are free

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is confusing and too boring to read your shit, you have some great posts that I like but please change your style sxb, I usually loose interest in your post on the first few paragraphs, there is must be a way you can re-word your post, just saying Seedi, just cut down on the Harti hate and your posts will be super interesting.

Trending