what would Hoyo do if u bring an ajnabi girl.?

My mom is actually half non Somali so she wouldn't care. But my paternal ayeyo would. My ayeeyo actually conspired with my mom's Dulbahante step mom who raised her to sabotage her engagement with the son of a wealthy Saudi Arabian hospital owner who was also an Oxford graduate. My Dulbahante ayeyo pressured my mom to marry my dad and my paternal ayeeyo did everything in her power to bring back my dad who went to Miami in 1980 to go to school in the prestigious university of miami but tried to stay there indefinitely and marry some hot latina chick but his plans were sabotaged by my ayeeyo's evil conspiracies as well. In 1991 my dad finally surrendered to the Somali anti interracial marriage special forces. He came back to Saudi Arabia and had to marry mom 5 years later I was born as the third child to that forced marriage into an upper middle class nuclear family and a wealthy extended family. My dad also made a promise that if he had to marry a half Somali women instead of latina chick we will have to marry a half Somali chick/dude at the very least.
Please tell me more about your family, you seem to be a cut above the cloth. Are you and your siblings well educated like your father/potential father?

Please tell me more about your family, you seem to be a cut above the cloth. Are you and your siblings well educated like your father/potential father?
Well I am a college drop out because I started my own business. But my two brothers are both college educated. When it comes to the extended family almost all of them are college educated. This is actually very common among Saudi/gulf Somalis.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
My mum would be ok with her as long as she’s Muslim. Unless she’s either cadaan or jare-r to which she wouldn’t be ok with but would eventually get over. My dad on the other hand would either shoot me in the head or cut me out of his life. No inbetweens

Inshallah I’ll luck out with an ajnabi so I can wipe out my cursed bidaar genes. Or maybe I’ll end up siring an ajnabi with bidaar lmao, kid would hate my guts :pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

Well I am a college drop out because I started my own business. But my two brothers are both college educated. When it comes to the extended family almost all of them are college educated. This is actually very common among Saudi/gulf Somalis.
Isn't there a significant population of smuggled domestic workers in KSA?

Isn't there a significant population of smuggled domestic workers in KSA?
Those guys came after 1991. Do you know that between 1950s-1985/6 Somalis living in Saudi Arabia were entitled Af? I am not talking about the ones with citizenship, I am talking about temporary workers. Somalis back then would sometimes get the Italian embassy involved if they were mistreated. When my maternal grand father had fallout with my dad's uncle (they are both from the same qabil) my dad's uncle who was a Somali citizen resorted to the Italian embassy. The Somalis had it better than the Korean workers back then in Saudi Arabia. The peak was 1972-1986 to the point that whenever a Somali came straight from Badyiah to Saudi he would insist on becoming a forman at the very least. To this day in my hometown Dhahran where Saudi Aramco is located, if you tell senior employees you belong to Al-Somali family they would start asking if you know dozens of Somalis (if not hundreds) working in senior positions in the oil industry.

This guy is Majeerteen. And that gas station was opened by an Isaaq entrepreneur and it was the first gas station in Dhahran.

Attachments

• 20221209_111428.jpg
    20221209_111428.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 20221209_111253.jpg
    20221209_111253.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 20221209_111307.jpg
    20221209_111307.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 39
Those guys came after 1991. Do you know that between 1950s-1985/6 Somalis living in Saudi Arabia were entitled Af? I am not talking about the ones with citizenship, I am talking about temporary workers. Somalis back then would sometimes get the Italian embassy involved if they were mistreated. When my maternal grand father had fallout with my dad's uncle (they are both from the same qabil) my dad's uncle who was a Somali citizen resorted to the Italian embassy. The Somalis had it better than the Korean workers back then in Saudi Arabia. The peak was 1972-1986 to the point that whenever a Somali came straight from Badyiah to Saudi he would insist on becoming a forman at the very least. To this day in my hometown Dhahran where Saudi Aramco is located, if you tell senior employees you belong to Al-Somali family they would start asking if you know dozens of Somalis (if not hundreds) working in senior positions in the oil industry.

This guy is Majeerteen. And that gas station was opened by an Isaaq entrepreneur and it was the first gas station in Dhahran.
Based, how hard did the reputation tank post civil war? Ive heard most migrants in turkey are students/businessmen so maybe it's something similarly good

Based, how hard did the reputation tank post civil war? Ive heard most migrants in turkey are students/businessmen so maybe it's something similarly good
With the new generation (those born post 1990) when they get into conflict with you they would tell you (Khadama) servant. We respond the same way our ancestors responded, beating the living hell out of them. That's a big reason why we are respected. Even when a Somali went to jail they wouldn't let him clean toilets but they would force a Saudi to do it. Fun fact: Back in the 1960s when Saudi slaves were freed by King Faisal (AUN), they all claimed they were Somalis whenever a stranger asked them where they were from even though their surnames were actually the same as their ex-masters. After 1991 if you call one of them (Somali) jokingly they might beat you up or sue (If they were civilised).

Trending