what would Hoyo do if u bring an ajnabi girl.?

my brother married a white chick before i was born it was the 80s.
i looked at the pictures and he married her in a church. she was christian when i was a kid i could remember every year they had a christmas tree in their house needless to say their divorced now and my half white nephew has a christian name David.

im not allowed to marry outside my qabiil let alone race but he traumatised my parents

I would be disowned by both of them lol, my grandma wouldn’t care unless they were Ethiopian, so I am sorry @Emily because even though I love you I love my grandma more

Last edited:
Nothing actually my mother has been expecting me to bring an ajnabi for years so she's resigned herself to accepting that but I'm personally only interested in somalis girls they are the most attractive imo.

I'm bringing a halimo home inshallah.

Last edited:
I don't think my mum cares as long as the person is Muslim.

Not sure what my dad's opinion is but I doubt he'd care too.

My mom is actually half non Somali so she wouldn't care. But my paternal ayeyo would. My ayeeyo actually conspired with my mom's Dulbahante step mom who raised her to sabotage her engagement with the son of a wealthy Saudi Arabian hospital owner who was also an Oxford graduate. My Dulbahante ayeyo pressured my mom to marry my dad and my paternal ayeeyo did everything in her power to bring back my dad who went to Miami in 1980 to go to school in the prestigious university of miami but tried to stay there indefinitely and marry some hot latina chick but his plans were sabotaged by my ayeeyo's evil conspiracies as well. In 1991 my dad finally surrendered to the Somali anti interracial marriage special forces. He came back to Saudi Arabia and had to marry mom 5 years later I was born as the third child to that forced marriage into an upper middle class nuclear family and a wealthy extended family. My dad also made a promise that if he had to marry a half Somali women instead of latina chick we will have to marry a half Somali chick/dude at the very least.

Last edited:
Nothing actually my mother has been expecting me to bring an ajnabi for years so she's resigned herself to accepting that but I'm personally only interested in somalis girls they are the most attractive imo.

I'm bringing a halimo home inshallah.
You had me in the first half lol