What will somalia look like in 2045?

upload_2019-10-29_13-51-23.jpeg
upload_2019-10-29_13-50-19.jpeg

Or
upload_2019-10-29_13-51-1.jpeg

wallahi we need a nationalistic dictator (not a corrupt qabilist) who has an IQ of 190 :(

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-29_13-49-49.jpeg
    upload_2019-10-29_13-49-49.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 149
  • upload_2019-10-29_13-50-41.jpeg
    upload_2019-10-29_13-50-41.jpeg
    631.8 KB · Views: 192

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
its been in destruction and turmoil for 30 years already along with constant medaling of other foreign powers.
somalia could still be a shithole for the remaining century if this current problem doesn't stop

Somalia looks worse today than it did 50 years ago. Less green, ruined and overpopulated urban zones. After spending many years analyzing the Somali psyche, I do not believe there will be improvement in the future.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Somalia will prosper when foreign stooges are eliminated. They are obstacle to the development of the nation

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Somali have stagnated and regressed and i fear its gonna keep being that way til something terrible happens. Our issues are deeply rooted and its dysfunction in every step and corner.
We must first die in order to flourish, metaphorically speaking

If Koffurtah somaliyeed vote a government that works best for them and not qabil lines (i.e hawiye and darod )then everything is going to be okay. Waddad feeyaanan oo murreya hada sysiyad qabilud chorcheyan, cus rahyaygayge wa yan .

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
If Koffurtah somaliyeed vote a government that works best for them and not qabil lines (i.e hawiye and darod )then everything is going to be okay. Waddad feeyaanan oo murreya hada sysiyad qabilud chorcheyan, cus rahyaygayge wa yan .
War waxa kuhadashe AfSomali miya?

Being more religious just makes it worst than it was before. Somalis were refugees in their own country in 1991. doctors, teachers, students were forced to flee or live in a refugee camp with starving nomads. Years has gone by no public schools were open there was only dugsi for the new generation of Somalis. Fast forward to mid 2000s terrorist groups were formed and the majority of the Somalis supported them instead of the government ( which is understandable) only for the terrorist to make it 10 times worse than it was before. 2010s: piracy, corruption, starvation, religious cleansing, clan wars, amisom was through the roof! This is what’s broken Somalis, the events that happened in the 2000s not the 90s. If we had come together after 93 and as a people elected a strong president with good intentions Somalia would be in a better place.

VixR

Veritas
I was talking about this to my mom yesterday. She said practically all lands are owned by tribes, even the capital (I was surprised by this...no wonder it failed). You’re only a custodian at best, even as a government, if the lands are ultimately owned by clans.

It will stay the way it is until there is no tribal land.

Trending

Latest posts