What will happen to Beesha Isaaq when their secessionism is defeated?

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
That could happen. Dhulbahante did wage war against somaliland and got their land. But dhulbahante have the backing of their fellow daaroods. Gadabursii is a different story they don't really have anyone backing them unless the sfg backs them which can happen but where would that leave us. Isaaq against the sfg.
1. Your literally admitting that your country is just a clan state since you want these people who have nothing to do with you to stay and be under you people and 2. They have been stocking arms and it would be more than enough to kick you people out since your entire military and economy basically got destabilised from the SSC revolts. and 3. Theres rumours of djibouti potentially willing to support them, but Idk all I am saying is when FGS stabilises a bit more they should aim for securing awdal and SSC and leaving you people be.

1. Your literally admitting that your country is just a clan state since you want these people who have nothing to do with you to stay and be under you people and 2. They have been stocking arms and it would be more than enough to kick you people out since your entire military and economy basically got destabilised from the SSC revolts. and 3. Theres rumours of djibouti potentially willing to support them, but Idk all I am saying is when FGS stabilises a bit more they should aim for securing awdal and SSC and leaving you people be.
What do you mean our whole argument is based on the borders. What the hell would we do with just isaaq land.

Yea no more appeasement to the secessionist some cabinet members have even hinted at a military solution.
The good residents of Gedo and Kismayo know their place 🇸🇴
Just got intel that your mom got raped by an amisom soldier. The Ugandan soldier claimed that you hoyos vagina was so big it was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. Your hoyo just got raped and your online being a keyboard warrior kkkkkkkkkk. Wallahi I hope she does get raped.

Aseer

VIP
What do you mean our whole argument is based on the borders. What the hell would we do with just isaaq land.
What do you mean what the hell would you do with isaaq land? keep your country and do what you want with it thats what.

Aseer

VIP
Just got intel that your mom got raped by an amisom soldier. The Ugandan soldier claimed that you hoyos vagina was so big it was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. Your hoyo just got raped and your online being a keyboard warrior kkkkkkkkkk. Wallahi I hope she does get raped.
This is why I don't consider Somalilanders as Somali anymore it is an insult to all of us Somalis for them to even have Somali in their name or even deserve have the beautiful star on their flag. Let them be Ethiopian for all I care I am done with these people.

They dont want to be with you and you guys lost control with one and losing control with the other.
We lost dhulbahante but we can get them back they have interior problems on a subsub clan level like jaamac siyaad and Baharsame beefing a few weeks ago. Or We can see how this Ethiopia somaliland mou plays out with Ethiopia giving us recognition and see what transpires from that. Maybe they'll come to us instead of us going to them

The only person delusional is you I can’t wait to subject you under our sovereignty. You will never be free
L
We lost dhulbahante but we can get them back they have interior problems on a subsub clan level like jaamac siyaad and Baharsame beefing a few weeks ago. Or We can see how this Ethiopia somaliland mou plays out with Ethiopia giving us recognition and see what transpires from that. Maybe they'll come to us instead of us going to them
Wlahi u are delusional even majerteen have internal rivary cumsman maxmuud vs ciise maxmuud we saw what happend last few years the rivary was o heated. Kkk all clans have sub clan rivary its too idiotic to think like that are isaaq have sub clan rivary jegan vs garxajis kkkk delusional.
Forget about shulbahante aint coming back that boat sailed forget

L
Wlahi u are delusional even majerteen have internal rivary cumsman maxmuud vs ciise maxmuud we saw what happend last few years the rivary was o heated. Kkk all clans have sub clan rivary its too idiotic to think like that are isaaq have sub clan rivary jegan vs garxajis kkkk delusional.
Forget about shulbahante aint coming back that boat sailed forget
You got a point. Can't really depend on there beefs to divide them we'll see if they come to us which I doubt. I heard karaash talking saying sool is puntland and puntland is sool so yeah I dunno what's going on with their maamul gobaleed either. And somaliland isn't gonna let anyone build a maamul gobaleed inside somaliland so yeah. It might just be war.

You got a point. Can't really depend on there beefs to divide them we'll see if they come to us which I doubt. I heard karaash talking saying sool is puntland and puntland is sool so yeah I dunno what's going on with their maamul gobaleed either. And somaliland isn't gonna let anyone build a maamul gobaleed inside somaliland so yeah. It might just be war.
What war we now know isaaq cant fight ssc fighters every time they whooped u ass.
Last year all hawiye on facebook u could see were pro ssc kkk hawiye dont suport isaaq everyone knows this hence u make this fake irir samale thing

What war we now know isaaq cant fight ssc fighters every time they whooped u ass.
Last year all hawiye on facebook u could see were pro ssc kkk hawiye dont suport isaaq everyone knows this hence u make this fake irir samale thing
Yeah irirism died after the mid 90s bro. Isaaq and hawiye couldn't come to an understanding on how to run the government. The original plan was the rebel groups control the country for 2 years like a transitional period. And then give it back to the citizens but that didn't work out. Regardless I don't think hawiye and isaaq have any problems now other then the somaliland issue

Yeah irirism died after the mid 90s bro. Isaaq and hawiye couldn't come to an understanding on how to run the government. The original plan was the rebel groups control the country for 2 years like a transitional period. And then give it back to the citizens but that didn't work out. Regardless I don't think hawiye and isaaq have any problems now other then the somaliland issue
Dude its not somaliland issue onky but the level of act of treason u are comiting wlahi after this aint seen isaaq as normal somali clans.
Anymore its done

Dude its not somaliland issue onky but the level of act of treason u are comiting wlahi after this aint seen isaaq as normal somali clans.
Anymore its done
It's not that big a deal. So Ethiopia gets access to the sea and they'll be paying for it too it's a lease. They'll also be going back to the deal with bebera port. 20km is not that much.

Trending

Latest posts