What will happen to Beesha Isaaq when their secessionism is defeated?

Since the whole world has now made it clear that they respect the sovereignty of Somalia, it will be quite embarrassing for them when they willingly participate in the union again.

Place your predictions on how they will navigate coming back to reality down below👇🏾

Secession is clearly off the table based on the West’ response, but I’m more curious to see HSM and the FGS’ response to this.

HSM was never hostile towards SL and it backfired on him. I wonder if HSM and IOG will start treating SL differently after this. Or will they treat SL the same way, as long as Muse Bihi is gone

GemState

36/21
VIP
I follow a lot of SL accounts, and I have not seen a single one even give the idea of succession not working the time of day. A lot of them seem like reasonable people when you hear them speak on other topics, so it's pretty scary how they have doubled down so much on it and refuse to accept reality.

The thing is, how would a politican in SL even break it to them that they spent 33 years chasing a mirage? Median age is below 20, most the populace doesn't even remember when secession wasn't the party line. Reminds me how the world collapsed for communists when the USSR fell, it's like the foundation of their identity got pulled under the rug.

The funniest thing is that there were so many other choices they could have made, but they chose this. Crazy tbh, I haven't seen anything like this before. The really high IQ SL accounts are just praying for an AS take over of the South for the chance of recognition to go up, even just a bit. Gotta be tough when your choices led you to that.

Secession is clearly off the table based on the West’ response, but I’m more curious to see HSM and the FGS’ response to this.

HSM was never hostile towards SL and it backfired on him. I wonder if HSM and IOG will start treating SL differently after this. Or will they treat SL the same way, as long as Muse Bihi is gone
Yea no more appeasement to the secessionist some cabinet members have even hinted at a military solution.

Yea no more appeasement to the secessionist some cabinet members have even hinted at a military solution.
Somalia has the upper hand diplomatically and any military solution should be completely avoided, unless it’s done in self defense

The government should be sending arms to SSC and Awdal now that the weapons sanctions have been lifted

Somalia has the upper hand diplomatically and any military solution should be completely avoided, unless it’s done in self defense

The government should be sending arms to SSC and Awdal now that the weapons sanctions have been lifted
Dude i belive we know milritey solution

I follow a lot of SL accounts, and I have not seen a single one even give the idea of succession not working the time of day. A lot of them seem like reasonable people when you hear them speak on other topics, so it's pretty scary how they have doubled down so much on it and refuse to accept reality.

The thing is, how would a politican in SL even break it to them that they spent 33 years chasing a mirage? Median age is below 20, most the populace doesn't even remember when secession wasn't the party line. Reminds me how the world collapsed for communists when the USSR fell, it's like the foundation of their identity got pulled under the rug.

The funniest thing is that there were so many other choices they could have made, but they chose this. Crazy tbh, I haven't seen anything like this before. The really high IQ SL accounts are just praying for an AS take over of the South for the chance of recognition to go up, even just a bit. Gotta be tough when your choices led you to that.
What is the expectation you have had for SL in the first place though . To wait pining for somalia until it stopped its endless fight. People have things to do.

Since the whole world has now made it clear that they respect the sovereignty of Somalia, it will be quite embarrassing for them when they willingly participate in the union again.

Place your predictions on how they will navigate coming back to reality down below👇🏾
You people are wierd. How about at least have something worth joining first.

Dude i belive we know milritey solution
HSM should give weapons to Awdal and SSC but I don’t think a military solution is the answer unless it’s self defense

Attacking SL will give them what they want, which is to make Somalia look like the bad guy

Instead HSM should just wait for people to leave SL like Awdal and SSC did and give each one of them their own FMS

Defeated my ass, Somalia will never be a functional country it is doomed. SL will never return to be ruled by Mogadishu and Eastern Hartis being supplied weapons won’t be able to do anything outside of their tribal areas of Eastern Sool & Eastern Sanaag. You will never defeat the much larger Isaaq and wealthier Isaaq population. There is no reality where Isaaqs are invaded by foreigners in our own tribal lands, this would cause full civilian mobilization similar to the 80s SNM factions

Bro no need to bomb or have a war that will kill thousands of innocent lives. This all can be handled diplomatically
How about you build some roads, create some jobs, offer some hospitals, people will want to join you because what a great life. Oh no instead lets just try insanity and do the same fighting and dying thing over again and expect a different result.

HSM should give weapons to Awdal and SSC but I don’t think a military solution is the answer unless it’s self defense

Attacking SL will give them what they want, which is to make Somalia look like the bad guy

Instead HSM should just wait for people to leave SL like Awdal and SSC did and give each one of them their own FMS
Dude if they are welcoming etiopia to build naval base we have no option.