What was your parents first reaction when you told them you were getting married?

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
@S._ on a real note, I’m so sorry you went through that, im so glad your happier now (I’m assuming) I love youuuu macanto
My fav on sspot
giphy.gif

More the reasons for her to start a yt channel

giphy.gif

S
Is a very interesting girl.. I normally hate listening to women talking but S has so much interesting stories, I could listen to her stories without getting bored for hours. It's almost like a movie or game of thrones series level.

I can't tell if you faraxs are mentally disabled or trolling. In my experience the reason why I'm not married is because I haven't met the right man.

Thats all!

Its not because I choose education over marriage because had I met the right guy I would have found a way to juggle both and start a family after graduating.

I don't understand why that is so hard to understand. I can't wake up tomorrow and say "I want to get married" and then Mr Right will appear out of thin air.

I can't choose when I will meet the right man. But I can choose to focus on my personal development. I can ensure that if I get married one day I will have the right mindset and emotional maturity to deal with the ups and downs that come with being married.

Being single is a circumstance not a choice.

Trending

Latest posts