What was your parents first reaction when you told them you were getting married?

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Nothing as long as she's muslim
Not really Before I really wanted to be with this Iranian girl. She was super attractive 5'8 amazing personality and amazing body. She was hijabi too, but It couldn't work out because she was shia. Her dad was a shia extremist.

Last edited:

GemState

36/21
VIP
somalis are way more racist than arabs and whites that's a fact i laugh at a somali crying "racism" :mjlol:
Somalis are only racist to Madows, but to everyone else, they aren't actually racist at all. They talk shit towards everyone, yeah, but it's just some rude remarks.

We aren't at Cadaan, South Asian or Arab levels of racism.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
When I got married my family were happy for me. My in laws were positive - to -indifferent.
Married for 4 years now. Married life has its challenges you have to negotiate your mood, time, energy, goals with an entire different person. That can be hard sometimes. But it’s also like living with your best friend, endless banter.

And it’s true you never know someone till you live with them. I think that’s why a lot of marriages struggle and end quickly in our community.