What was your parents first reaction when you told them you were getting married?

Long story but I’ll make it very short. I was very serious with someone for a long time and we decided to get married and make it halal. We were both really young and we were in a rush so things didn’t work out, so we decided to part ways. Very small wedding and nikkah didn’t really do much that day invited close family members and family friends. It’s not like we don’t speak till this day me and him are on very good terms. I would advise you guys to not get married young
My bad I didn't see this.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Was the marriage fun at least? How long did it last, you just broke up because you didn’t match
Fun for the first few weeks after that it went downhill. My mum always said to me you only know someone’s true colours when you live with them and it’s true. Not that we didn’t match he just all of a sudden had a temper that was unbearable and started to became really aggressive towards me and I wasn’t with that so I had enough after a few months asked him to divorce me he refused to do so until I put a knife to his neck and threatened to kill him one night as soon as he came from food shopping. I remember this night so vividly.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Anyways a few weeks ago this Lebanese girl really wanted to get married with me but I couldn't do it. Couple reasons is she is Lebanese and I'm too young to get married.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Fun for the first few weeks after that it went downhill. My mum always said to until I put a knife to his neck and threatened to kill him one night as soon as he came from food shopping. I remember this night so vividly.
Sis... This is YouTube halimo worthy :williamswtf::williamswtf:

Prettymuslim94

Fun for the first few weeks after that it went downhill. My mum always said to me you only know someone’s true colours when you live with them and it’s true. Not that we didn’t match he just all of a sudden had a temper that was unbearable and started to became really aggressive towards me and I wasn’t with that so I had enough after a few months asked him to divorce me he refused to do so until I put a knife to his neck and threatened to kill him one night as soon as he came from food shopping. I remember this night so vividly.
How old is this dude?:damn::mjlol:

Prettymuslim94

not true. Some women value education more, and others don’t want to settle down. dont generalize
My sister married at 19 and still went to college til she graduated and she majored in Finance. You assume every guy wants to have a kid right away once his married?:mjlol: :nahgirl:

Villainess

My sister married at 19 and still went to college til she graduated and she majored in Finance. You assume every guy wants to have a kid right away once his married?:mjlol: :nahgirl:
all I did was correct you. You said that if a lady doesn’t get married right away she might sleep around. I told you to stop generalizing. fyi, no one was talking about your sister :mahubowtf:

@s
You put a knife on his neck and you also survived a bomb blast once in muqdisho.
Damn you are officially a certified gangster..
Note to myself never get on the bad side of s

Prettymuslim94

You should of went for a man that's 25 becauseThat guy would be more mature for marriage and stable. A 20 year old shouldn't be married. He should go get his life right.:meleshame:
all I did was correct you. You said that if a lady doesn’t get married right away she might sleep around. I told you to stop generalizing. fyi, no one was talking about your sister :mahubowtf:
I was using my sister as an example :drakewtf:

Villainess

@s
You put a knife on his neck and you also survived a bomb blast once in muqdisho.
Damn you are officially a certified gangster..
Note to myself never get on the bad side of s
More the reasons for her to start a yt channel

giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts