What was Your High School Prank?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
The most macaan fuckery fuelled event I part took in was when I was in elementary.

I was in grade 6 and we knew on the last day of school we'd have water fight.

Young geeljire was prepared :trumpsmirk:
I gathered 3 different water guns and for at least 2 weeks I'd piss in there as often as I possibly could.

All those ass teachers that gave me detention got some and so did the little snitching niggas.:pacspit:

Twas glorious and it's one of my fondest memories:westbrookswag:
Good shit lol

I never got myself in trouble in HS I just kept a low profile whenever I did anything questionable which was pretty rare anyways.
before i did online school, i used to be the kind of girl who was quiet alone but loud af with their friends
now i'm even more socially awkward :icon redface:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
before i did online school, i used to be the kind of girl who was quiet alone but loud af with their friends
now i'm even more socially awkward :icon redface:
I'm pretty similar I wouldn't say I was popular but I wasn't unpopular either. I could talk to nearly everyone casually but I was just chill and laid back. I hate being the center of attention in conversations. Ill talk all day in gym or class but less so everywhere else.

I'm pretty similar I wouldn't say I was popular but I wasn't unpopular either. I could talk to nearly everyone casually but I was just chill and laid back. I hate being the center of attention in conversations. Ill talk all day in gym or class but less so everywhere else.
same
i guess people knew who i was but it wasn't like popularity
i was shy so i didn't really initiate conversations but if they talked to me, i had no problem with it
i was so quiet normally in class that my teachers felt the need to mention, "hey _______ how come i just saw you earlier yelling in the hallway, you barely talk in class..."

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
We stole a school bus drove away and had a party inside the bus shyt was crazy :banderas:
Most we did was just turn the school bus into a party bus in the afternoon or we'd blast tracks on field trips. You guys go wild bro. But most of us rolled around in whips so we did stupid shit in them too.
:dead:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Thought that shit only happened in movies
No its very much a thing here in Canada and the USA. The Seniors two years ago turned the school into a giant scooter +skateboard track in the hallways and they raced around inside with water guns and balloons it was hilarious.

Ill tag people who I know who went to High School

@Shmurda @Desert Flower @Gibiin-Udug @Gucci mane :vanlf9a:
I’m an old boomer, so I can’t remember what my high school prank was. I do know that in grade 11, the seniors brought snakes and rats and let them loose in the school. They also poured baby oil on the stairs and had the teachers slipping and sliding. Someone also fought the vice principal and got suspended.

Don’t ask me for videos. Lool this was before IG, Snapchat and high resolution iphone cameras.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
not a senior so can’t relate
stupidest thing i’ve done was get into regular fights on the school bus in sixth grade
i was a really quiet kid who talked to no one but my one or two friends but wallahi i would fight everyone for no reason other than them being annoying or something

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
not a senior so can’t relate
stupidest thing i’ve done was get into regular fights on the school bus in sixth grade
i was a really quiet kid who talked to no one but my one or two friends but wallahi i would fight everyone for no reason other than them being annoying or something

not even surprised lol you're combative af

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
you talking hands or verbal?
hands tf
i think it was one time i threw a metal water bottle at some girl :mjlol:
i never played fair lmao i just threw shit
but that was the last time i was able to do ciyaal suuq shit without getting in any trouble

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Toilet paper EVERYWHERE.

Unfurled toilet paper thrown in the cafeteria, in the bathroom, outside.
EVERYWHERE:russ:

wet TP stuck on the walls, throwing it at people you didn’t f*ck with.

Not the most cool prank but a lot of fun tbh

Trending