What was your first kiss like?

Her name was Maryan. We were playing hide and seek and hid behind the bush. She told me to close my eyes and kissed me. I kept my mouth shut.....didn’t know about tongue yet

epiphany

/ Proud android / Android lives matter! /
Are you gay?
thumb_astaghfirullah-quickmeme-com-astaghfirullah-astaghfirullah-snape-dafuq-quickmeme-50950598.png

I remember my first... it was one of the worst experiences of my life. This dude was kissing me but his tongue was swimming in my mouth. There was too much saliva. All I did was pretend I was enjoying it. After that day I blocked him and never spoke to him again.
After my first kiss I realised how cold the mirror is and thought hard about what I just had done.

I remember my first... it was one of the worst experiences of my life. This dude was kissing me but his tongue was swimming in my mouth. There was too much saliva. All I did was pretend I was enjoying it. After that day I blocked him and never spoke to him again.
Where was the guy from?

Damn I expected you to say cadaan or something. They love tonguekissing too much for whatever reason.

Did you atleast give this somali brother advice before blocking him, so that he can learn from his fucked up ways?
:comeon: