What was your first kiss like?

Damn I expected you to say cadaan or something. They love tonguekissing too much for whatever reason.

Did you atleast give this somali brother advice before blocking him, so that he can learn from his fucked up ways?
:comeon:

Makeenqa, I should have given him advice but hopefully another xalimo will advice him. Some people like tongue kissing so you never know, another xalimo might like that. Me personally, I don’t like tongue kissing.

Makeenqa, I should have given him advice but hopefully another xalimo will advice him. Some people like tongue kissing so you never know, another xalimo might like that. Me personally, I don’t like tongue kissing.
Tonguekissing is no problem imo, however people that use too much saliva are animals.

For some reason I can't remember a first kiss.

Strangely I recall first time I touched a woman's breast though. Squeezed the breast of our neighbor's maid cause my friends convinced me she liked me a lot. And I thought hey, if a woman likes ya, she wants you to touch her, so I went into the kitchen, greeted her and hugged her then lifted my left arm to her breast and squeezed it. She was shocked not saying a word. And I was embarrassed.

Tuugadii waxaa iga dhaadhiciyay had a full laughing day at my expense. Eeyo, to this day I get miffed when I remember how they fooled me.

I was always gullible.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
I can be your first, baby girl.
tumblr_nw8efqWvjZ1rl17i3o1_250.gif