What was your first kiss like?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
it was year 9, yeah It was a late one, this lightskin girl was on everyone’s radar. Easily the most beautiful girl in the year. I was in her maths class and we used to chat bare. We ended up kissing one time while we was doing HW together. Amazing memories! Still hella awkward though. Kkk

Abti why you always after the lighties :chrisfreshhah: you know the hot girls in skl always got with nighas that were 21+

Macalin M

Out here
Abti why you always after the lighties :chrisfreshhah: you know the hot girls in skl always got with nighas that were 21+
Abti I promise I love brownies more than lightskins but back then the lighties had my heart I can’t lie I was obsessed with them kkk.

she was the most beautiful girl but she wasn’t the prestige girls you get me? Like she didn’t hang out with the ratchet es or the white bisads.

My first kiss was at 8 years old, with a Somali guy. My mother was looking after us , she went to have a shower and he came running to the couch I was sitting on he made me lay down and he was on top smooching me , all I remember was saliva all over my face.

It was disgusting, but I wonder where he is nowdays, All I know is his name was Yusuf :ftw9nwa:

you were too young

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This thread reeks of zina.
stank.png

I may have to cross reference this with the virginity poll to qarxis certain dishonest users.
:hmm:

World

VIP
I was year 8, me and my friend went to this cadaan girls house and were playing truth or dare games with her and her friend. I got dared to kiss her. I was a bad kisser and was kinda embarrassed after. When I went home, i watched videos learning how to kiss on YouTube. :snoop:

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
MAGICAL WE WERE BOTH IN GR 5
AND it was the end of school year and this adorable halimo told me to meet her behind the portables portables are little classrooms that are not connected to the main school / so it's a beautiful June afternoon last day of school so me and her are sitting in the grass with dandelions at our feet she tells me so you want to kiss I said nope she said why not I said we shall be punished by god and she laughed leaned in and kissed me and I laughed nervously then she gave me another kiss and said have a great summer and gave me a kit kat bar lol and she walked away
That was the start of a great summer and life

THAT WAS ALL MADE UP AND IS THE WAY I WANTED IT TO GO DOWN
BUT IN REALITY I MADE OUT WITH A FAT PAKISTANI GIRL WHOSE BREATH SMELLED LIKE CURRY JUST ANOTHER REASON WHY I HATE THE UK

A Greek girl who fell in love with me during high school.

It was awkward but I guess the first time always is.