What was your first kiss like?

I remember my first... it was one of the worst experiences of my life. This dude was kissing me but his tongue was swimming in my mouth. There was too much saliva. All I did was pretend I was enjoying it. After that day I blocked him and never spoke to him again.

Yaab,

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Yall were on that in year 7. I had my first kiss when I was 19 mate.

These youngsters are brave wallahi :gucciwhat: they probably did truth or dares and played kiss chase with little girls.

I remember wanting to make it a special occasion but ended up going all the way with an ex high skl friend years later at a student union bar when i was turning 18. Her breath stank of vodka :jcoleno: it was impulsive and one of my biggest regrets, never felt so embarassed, her friends probably all knew about it too :jcoleno: imagine having your first kiss, getting naked and beating all on a 1 night stand

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
My brotha I was 11 and this fine latino ting everyone in grade 6 tried to holla at got mad that I didn't try to holla at. She went up to me and kissed me in an empty hallway and then said "I bet you like me now" :diddyass:

I was all :damedamn::damn::browtf::ahh::mjcry::dead:

These youngsters are brave wallahi :gucciwhat: they probably did truth or dares and played kiss chase with little girls.

I remember wanting to make it a special occasion but ended up going all the way with an ex high skl friend years later at a student union bar when i was turning 18. Her breath stank of vodka :jcoleno: it was impulsive and one of my biggest regrets, never felt so embarassed, her friends probably all knew about it too :jcoleno: imagine having your first kiss, getting naked and beating all on a 1 night stand

Loool we all made mistakes we are not proud of , especially in our teens.

I was in kids (12yrs)disco with my friends...i was dancing with a cute swedish blondie....the chick raped me, licking my face, put her tongue in my mouth, shit was nasty but she was my teacher for a moment, and my friends was looking and laughing lool it was weird, they told me that i was enjoying and i was touching her breasts kkkkk but i ddnt knw all that.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
My first kiss was at 8 years old, with a Somali guy. My mother was looking after us , she went to have a shower and he came running to the couch I was sitting on he made me lay down and he was on top smooching me , all I remember was saliva all over my face.

It was disgusting, but I wonder where he is nowdays, All I know is his name was Yusuf :ftw9nwa:

My first kiss was at 8 years old, with a Somali guy. My mother was looking after us , she went to have a shower and he came running to the couch I was sitting on he made me lay down and he was on top smooching me , all I remember was saliva all over my face.

It was disgusting, but I wonder where he is nowdays, All I know is his name was Yusuf :ftw9nwa:
You still looking for him?

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
My first kiss, slapped me. I was in kindergarden. It was a beautiful madow habashi. Saw a couple kissing in a movie, tried it on my her. She didn't like me or my lips. I learned that not everything you see in movies can be done in real life. I still vividly remember my raw meat eating neighbours as a kid. It was my babysitter

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Loool we all made mistakes we are not proud of , especially in our teens.

It wasn't good for my mental health at the time, i only felt relieved when i found out she failed her 1st Year and didn't come back. Out of sight out of mind really helps.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Damn taxi driver tried to pull that @Calaf move on you.:mugshotman:
I thought it was an isolated incident but these pot-bellied cab driver are running a trap house.
No, I feel bullied , Alarmed and distressed now. @Calaf move now. So a incident is now named @Calaf move. And once again, @Calaf is the scrapegoat

And once again, I proved to you. I feel distressed, I feel like taking this up with the higher authority's as bullying on the highest order!

@Calaf is innocent my dear @Azania

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Normal after marriage kiss. That was first time and it was very good, nice. 10/10
My first kiss was with my wife. I never really was a girl boy, and when my classmates were kissing at year 5 and whatnot, I was normal civilized, reading my where is wally book!

In year 7 (My last year in UK) I got the :
tenor.gif
looks, but I knew I had to play it halal in order to get my wife!

Macalin M

Out here
it was year 9, yeah It was a late one, this lightskin girl was on everyone’s radar. Easily the most beautiful girl in the year. I was in her maths class and we used to chat bare. We ended up kissing one time while we was doing HW together. Amazing memories! Still hella awkward though. Kkk