What was your first experience with Satan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
For me it was around 4 years old, a malicious jinn (A shaytan) would terrorize me during my afternoon naps, by transforming into a monster head with big teeth that would stare at me, and also had two skinny hands connected to it somehow, (Imagine Haunter from pokemon) the shit looked like this, but hairy and terrifying, with a giant evil mouth. It looks like porous black smoke.
93-Haunter.png

that would go in walls and re appear, through the other wall. Just to terrorize me, a 4 year old child. :gucciwhat: don't jinns got lives?

Next door ( our house was connected to another house), was a Jamaican granny. The jinn would also go into the wall connected to her side of the house. When I got older, I realized that I think she sent it on us, or specifically me, cause I used to ring her doorbell and run away :lolbron: but Allah knows why. Either way, was anti satan after that :nahgirl:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I remember when I was 3 years old and this devil that looked like a wolf and was very black would disturb me for a whole month. Every time I sleep. I would wake up in midnight seeing the wolf walking around my room and starring at me but I would get used to its presence and eventually cover the blanket over my head. When my father returned back from Somaliland. I told him about this then he would read Qur'an in my room and I never saw that wolf again.
:pachah1:

Cityviews

The Prodigy
I remember when I was 3 years old and this devil that looked like a wolf and was very black would disturb me for a whole month. Every time I sleep. I would wake up in midnight seeing the wolf walking around my room and starring at me but I would get used to its presence and eventually cover the blanket over my head. When my father returned back from Somaliland. I told him about this then he would read Qur'an in my room and I never saw that wolf again.
:pachah1:

Mashallah Quran is the solution for these events.

Years ago, I was laying down in bed once and this green face floated above me. It felt real.
Supposedly I had the signs of evil eye at one point. People don't know how to say mashallah, that's why I don't go out without reading my duahs. No thank you

You had that many experiences and you didn't even cuff a beautiful Jinn girl? :gucciwhat:

These ladies turned a haunting experience into a loved one. Even the male Jinn were like: "Damn, I was sent to haunt you. Why you gotta do me like this?" :francis:

Apparently Jinn are so good in the bedroom, that this woman doesn't even have sex with humans anymore:cosbyhmm:

Cityviews

The Prodigy
You had that many experiences and you didn't even cuff a beautiful Jinn girl? :gucciwhat:

These ladies turned a haunting experience into a loved one. Even the male Jinn were like: "Damn, I was sent to haunt you. Why you gotta do me like this?" :francis:

Apparently Jinn are so good in the bedroom, that this woman doesn't even have sex with humans anymore:cosbyhmm:

Nah no jinnis ever tried to smash me, just terrorize me :drakelaugh:, would you ever try it? :lolbron:

Imagine smashing a jinni but their feet is upside or whatever bullshit it is :kodaksmiley: gross, i'll stick with humans wallahi.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
Years ago, I was laying down in bed once and this green face floated above me. It felt real.
Supposedly I had the signs of evil eye at one point. People don't know how to say mashallah, that's why I don't go out without reading my duahs. No thank you

:salute: I need to start reading duas when I leave the house, I just read Ayat al Kursi
mashallah sister :lolbron:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
:browtf::browtf::browtf::browtf::browtf::browtf::browtf::browtf:

PSA for everybody: If you're seeing jinns for the first time ever, try reciting Surah Al-Falaq to ward them off. However, if that persists, please don't hesitate to visit the doctor who can offer pills to ward off your hallucinations. Your hallucinations may be a result of schizophrenia or psychosis, conditions that need to be diagnosed and treated right off the bat.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Well, I once went outside with my little bro and my dad we were all young it was back when I lived in sweden we went to the local forest as it was nice weather. we spotted a strange tall man from a distance he was mounting a lady that was doing the splits in the air as he thrust her up. I spotted and alerted the others. Aabo told us to keep it moving. I observed as i thought he was hurting her. I was confused but that was my first encounter of shaydan as an innocent young child.

when i come to think of it, I caught lots of people having sex whilst i was a kid.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
:browtf::browtf::browtf::browtf::browtf::browtf::browtf::browtf:

PSA for everybody: If you're seeing jinns for the first time ever, try reciting Surah Al-Falaq to ward them off. However, if that persists, please don't hesitate to visit the doctor who can offer pills to ward off your hallucinations. Your hallucinations may be a result of schizophrenia or psychosis, conditions that need to be diagnosed and treated right off the bat.

I've seen plenty of jinns, trust me nobody has psychosis or schizophrenia

Cityviews

The Prodigy
Well, I once went outside with my little bro and my dad we were all young it was back when I lived in sweden we went to the local forest as it was nice weather. we spotted a strange tall man from a distance he was mounting a lady that was doing the splits in the air as he thrust her up. I spotted and alerted the others. Aabo told us to keep it moving. I observed as i thought he was hurting her. I was confused but that was my first encounter of shaydan as an innocent young child.

when i come to think of it, I caught lots of people having sex whilst i was a kid.

Wow lmfaoo, nah I never seen any shit like that as a kid. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
I remember my first time quite well, it was when I saw all the people on this website wanting Independence for the state.:9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd:
I still get nightmares, even though they aren't getting Independence :vqbuyv0:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts