What Was Your College Major?

When I went to college after HS it was community college and I majored in Computer Science, big mistake. I'm going back to college hopefully this year to major in Liberal Arts, then transfer to a four-year to major in Jewish Studies.

What was your major?

General rule of thumb: anything that ends in studies is not worth the time or cost, especially if you're not on a scholarship. But if you're doing it to become a rabbi or something it's different.

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
When I went to college after HS it was community college and I majored in Computer Science, big mistake. I'm going back to college hopefully this year to major in Liberal Arts, then transfer to a four-year to major in Jewish Studies.

What was your major?
Your poor choices definitely align with your ethnicity...

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

What was your major?

English Literature, with emphasis on European Culture. That is why i am happy but in poverty

reer

VIP
If it wasn't for Black Americans fighting for Civil Rights, then your people wouldn't be in the United States.
germans chimping out making europe too bankrupt to support colonialism made uncle sam forced to keep up with the progressive policies of decolonization and civil rights of europe. mlk saying i have a dream and mulatto rosa parks on a bus was largely irrelevant.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
That's khasaaro walaal. Do something that gets you a job
As I've gotten older I've realized higher education is really just about utility. Look, you can learn stuff like history, linguistics, psychology and whatever else that tickles your brain all by yourself over the years. There's an unbelievable amount of free and pirate-able human knowledge on the internet. You seriously do not need any institution to learn anything other than things that very seriously require practical training and clearance like medicine. So unless you want to become a full-time academic and make your cunto that way, just pick a field that will get you a job or help you get ahead when you start a business like computer science or something like that. Heck, even go to a trades school of some kind.

Trending