What Was Your College Major?

XalimosVeryOwn

Timothée Chalamet
That's khasaaro walaal. Do something that gets you a job
But it is going to get me a job… I currently am working as a psychiatrist for shadow hours. But I am in my third year of college, and as soon as I am done I am going to medical school ia. I also am going to be working as a school psychologist for probably a elementary school.

Kratos

Sonder
Oneness of G-d and the culture of the Jewish religion. They are very much about their community and I love Israel.
Convert to Islam, Unitarian Christianity or Bahai if you value the oneness of god. Judaism is an exclusivist religion that promotes the supremacy of the Jewish people. I guarantee you will be less welcomed than if you convert to any of the aforementioned religions. You will be a 2nd class jew, especially being black. You know the Israeli government forcibly injected birth control into female Ethiopian Jews lol.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Oneness of G-d and the culture of the Jewish religion. They are very much about their community and I love Israel.
Do yourself a favor, go to a Black run church in your state and be involved there if you desire community and belonging, at the very least your people have history involved in it.

But whatever happens, do not convert to the cult that is Judaism, there's absolutely nothing there for you as a African-American.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I have an degree in computer science i though would be on software development or something in that field. Even made a bunch of websites for people while in uni. Ended up working in finance and now accounting

Life never goes as planned

:mjdontkno:

Last edited:
Do yourself a favor, go to a Black run church in your state and be involved there if you desire community and belonging, at the very least your people have history involved in it.

But whatever happens, do not convert to the cult that is Judaism, there's absolutely nothing there for you as a African-American.
I didn't like the Black Western Church too much I have a Southern Baptist background. There's a reason I left.

Trending

Latest posts