What was the most interesting thing someone ever said about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I think u do. From now on when i see your name i see ODD EARS
Hallucinations are a very real problem. If you need help, there's nothing wrong with that. Using the right resources, I'm confident you can get past this.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hallucinations are a very real problem. If you need help, there's nothing wrong with that. Using the right resources, I'm confident you can get past this.

HHHMmmmm.....

knitting_2721273b.jpg

@AussieHustler

I truly need to become more honourable such as yourself. I am not there yet. ItsIa station I haven't yet reached.

Sxb

Thank you for your kind words, but you are one of the most level headed and respectable dude towards others here. We all have many faults and improvements to make to our lives. Keep up the good work.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sxb

Thank you for your kind words, but you are one of the most level headed and respectable dude towards others here. We all have many faults and improvements to make to our lives. Keep up the good work.

What about me? What do u think of me?

What about me? What do u think of me?

Basra

You are one of a kind. Modern and yet, lost in ancient cultures, kind and yet, like Mrs Houghton (my grade 3 teacher who taught me the most but was the scariest teacher I had) who scares kids, a feminist, but yet, politically incorrect and harmful to the concept, funny, but yet, humourless to the less intelligent like me. You are the only one who can act being a Muslimah and yet, thrash Islam without the Muslim masses acknowledging it and demanding your head on a plate. You are a contrarian, unique and one of a kind. In a nutshell, you are a pleasant person to have in a party of eccentrics during the century of Enlightenment.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Basra, you're cool cause you can keep up with my trolling. I like smart people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending