What was the most interesting thing someone ever said about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this was in high school many years ago and before graduation our classmates had to describe each other. My description was allocated to some Indian nerdy girl that I never knew even existed. I assumed that since she didn't know me well, she might not have much to say. This is what she wrote about me:

"So and so is of Somali extract, his features, impeccable, a wonder of the Orient and West, quite reputable.
Hair is wavy, extremely dark, gracing his golden brown skin, noticeable features amongst his kin. The gaze piercing, the nose thin and defining, a mouth which does not protrude to betray incivility, the dimples, well defined quite naturally. Attracting gaze of strangers, a welcoming face he displays, an abhorrence of greed, dishonesty and treachery, he often portrays. An embodiment of beauty entirely, his demeanor, his soul a gift to the world, I shall truly remember."

I blushed so much that day.:oh6b81q:

I couldn't read it out loud.:oh6b81q:

What was the most interesting thing said about you?
somalido waxay tidhi qoof iis amana wa rii iis noogtay.

What a brave and courageous soul you're saxiib. I once was chased by a pitbull and it was the most frightening experience in my life. I hurdled a 6 foot fence with ease. I could've won a gold medal in the Olympics. Adrenaline is one hell of a drug

Wei

It was a pit bull too owned by the child’s family. I was scared because the kid triggered the dog and the dog was pulling his shirt with his mouth and dragged him. He wanted to attack him, I stood between them arms folded and as soon as he moved away, I slowly took the kid inside their house. It could have been a disastrous event.

Walahi you're right my mom used to say that a lot :salute: I would've given you a like because you reminded me of my mother but sadly they disabled my liking button

Guv

Since your likes are disabled, they shower me with qashiin. Ninkaan Wei Shan buu igu dhuftey in less than two minutes.

What’ve you done? Anigana waxaan kuu haaystay a responsible guy. Ninyahow wax isku fal.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
My white boss once said “ Emily you are so pretty and so classy, you carry yourself with grace, and there is something so royalty about you, do you have some royal blood in you”

Me:
giphy.gif

:mjkkk::mjlol::russ::russ::russ::deadmanny:
Someone in school once mistook me as a Caucasian woman.
Some girls in high school used to touch my hair, they were shocked how soft it was compared to other black guys. They were touching to see if I had put gel on my hair.

Once reading class a Mexican girl asked if I was mexican I was that question put off guard I was expecting it since I’m dark skinned.
So this was in high school many years ago and before graduation our classmates had to describe each other. My description was allocated to some Indian nerdy girl that I never knew even existed. I assumed that since she didn't know me well, she might not have much to say. This is what she wrote about me:

"So and so is of Somali extract, his features, impeccable, a wonder of the Orient and West, quite reputable.
Hair is wavy, extremely dark, gracing his golden brown skin, noticeable features amongst his kin. The gaze piercing, the nose thin and defining, a mouth which does not protrude to betray incivility, the dimples, well defined quite naturally. Attracting gaze of strangers, a welcoming face he displays, an abhorrence of greed, dishonesty and treachery, he often portrays. An embodiment of beauty entirely, his demeanor, his soul a gift to the world, I shall truly remember."

My white boss once said “ Emily you are so pretty and so classy, you carry yourself with grace, and there is something so royalty about you, do you have some royal blood in you”

Me:
giphy.gif
What really happened
White boss: "Emily how do you see what's in front of you when your eyes are that far apart from each other :ulyin:

Most interesting thing i've heard is 'you are too tall to find a husband' :gucciwhat: this comes from my asian/arab friends.:gucciwhat:

I say ' im SOMALI we are tall nation'

:mjcry:

Nour

I wish that I could write a letter to myself like you did, but I’m always harsh on me self. Share with us the letters Latoya and Becky wrote to you.

In a small country town, I’ve saved a child being attacked from a dog and his dad said to me, ‘till now, I never liked black people, but your action today illuminated to me my prejudices and racism I had towards people of colour whom never done me wrong’. We still talk from time to time and are social media friends.

@AussieHustler

I truly need to become more honourable such as yourself. I am not there yet. ItsIa station I haven't yet reached.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Are u GAY?

Status
Not open for further replies.