What type do you like?

• Skinny(laf, with some fuuto)

• Chubby(fuuto iyo babyface combo)

• Overweight(still curvy though)

• Obese(build like a fridge)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
Obese(built like a fridge) is underrated tho....
Explain?
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

So you like children? any mature women is over 50 kg
healthy weight for a 5’4 woman is like 50 kg. I guess the women in your area is fat if u think that is kids weight.

even alot of somali dudes who are like 6’0 weigh 50-50 kg. Just say that u love ur BBW and get out of here. Stop trying to wrongly antagonize me for having preference
:mjlol:

healthy weight for a 5’4 woman is like 50 kg. I guess the women in your area is fat if u think that is kids weight.

even alot of somali dudes who are like 6’0 weigh 50-50 kg. Just say that u love ur BBW and get out of here. Stop trying to wrongly antagonize me for having preference
50kg? not 60kg? nigga do you want to be with a stick? your only gonna feel the bones when in the sheets.

if she is built good all that weight will be in the ass and breasts and her waist will stay slim also not be overly curvy.

like this sxb
"small waist, pretty face with a big bank"

I don't like them fat either, if you like them fat you better be making over 100k, all the food that's supposed to last a week in the fridge is gonna be gone by 2 days.

Any woman that is over 50 kg is a big no
If she got fat folds and a belly that bounces more than her ass i won’t feel any attraction at all.
:idontlike:

I don't think you realise how skinny someone who is 50kg and 5'3+ up looks like lool. You'd probably think such a woman had a body of a stick or 12 year old.

If a 6'0 guy was 50kg, he would literally be anorexic or have an eating disorder. Please actually google how people who are 50kg look like.

Btw, 5'4 and being 50kg might be seen as' healthy' but its literally 1-2kg more than being underweight. Its at the lowest end, so clearly it isn't ideal. So, I don't know why you're advertising for women to be nearly underweight.

Last edited:

vanilla

i think with my heart
:fittytousand: ill become fat on purpose so that I don't end up with a shallow man who reduces woman to her size.. amen

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Most of you guys hating on Somali women could not get a good looking Somali girl of a high caliber and strong moral fiber, so save it. Hint - they don't like a dayus. Work on yourselves before you start demanding the world.
kim kardashian e! GIF by Bunim/Murray Productions

Trending